Creature lands £10m Carling ad task ahead of cider launch
Creature London has picked up the £10 million ad account for Molson Coors' Carling.
The brief comprises above-the-line, digital and social media channels. Creature will also be responsible for the creative that will help launch Molson Coors’ first UK cider brand, Carling British Cider.
Creature won the business after a pitch against the incumbent, VCCP, and Beattie McGuinness Bungay, which had previously held the account. The review was handled by ISBA.
Molson Coors began the review in September last year, 12 months after switching the business from BMB to VCCP.
VCCP’s debut work, "brilliantly refreshing", aimed to reignite the brand’s image as "aspirational" yet accessible, and replaced BMB’s long-running "you know who your mates are" campaign. The soundtrack was Wondrous Place by Alice Gold.
A follow-up TV campaign for the brand’s premium variant, Carling Chrome, focused on a couple getting ready for a night out, accompanied by Get It On by T Rex.
Dan Shute, a managing partner at Creature, said: "Carling is one of those iconic brands that you dream of working on when you get into advertising, so it’s fair to say we’re pretty excited."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Trade Marketing Manager-MAT.COVER, Travel, £40-45k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £44000 per annum, Surrey
- Marketing Communications Exec, Luxury Travel, £26k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £26000 per annum, London
- Interim Product & Propositions Manager Stopgap £50000 - £55000 per annum, West Midlands
- Packaging Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £45000 per annum, Central London
- Digital Planning Manager - FMCG and Tech Aspire £35000 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign
- Facebook and Airbnb sign up to D&AD New Blood