Ogilvy appoints Rawlins and Wood as creative directors
Ogilvy PR London has hired Freud Communications' Alex Wood and former Freud creative Mat Rawlins to join the agency as creative directors.
Starting this week, Rawlins and Wood, who will work as a pair, will be tasked with driving a focus on creativity across the agency’s corporate, consumer, technology and digital practices. Both report to Michael Darragh, head of digital at the agency.
Michael Frohlich, managing director, Ogilvy PR, called the hire a ‘bold move’ for the agency as it expands its team and works to boost creativity across the agency.
He said: ‘Together, they bring considerable experience in realising compelling content that has driven coverage and conversation for a wide range of integrated brand campaigns.’
Rawlins and Wood are the first Ogilvy staff to work in a dedicated creative role since EMEA creative director Jim Dowling left in 2008.
This month Ogilvy PR won Princess Cruises to handle the launch of the Royal Princess, a ‘new generation’ cruise ship.
This article was first published on prweek.com
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Advertising Sales Executive Culture Shock Media Salary dependent on experience , plus commission. , SW London
- Planning Director - 12 Month Contract - Global Luxury Car Brand Speckled Frog Up to £110k, Central London
- International Cross-Media Account Manager- Up to £40K Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Comms Account Manager: £35k; TV/ENT's client Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%