Microsoft UK's online and ad chief steps down
By John Reynolds, mediaweek.co.uk, Friday, 22 February 2013 10:29AM
Christine Mullin, Microsoft UK's chief operating officer of its online and advertising division, is to leave the technology giant, which will hand the bulk of her responsibilities to sales director Simon Davies.
Mullin joined Microsoft in 2009, latterly as chief operating officer, a role she has held for a year and a half.
She joined Microsoft as director, strategy, business development and operations.
Her role as chief operating officer, included product marketing and business development and she reported into Andy Hart, general manager, Microsoft’s advertising and online division.
Prior to her time at Microsoft, Mullin was commercial director at the failed on-demand TV service Project Kangaroo and she has also worked in a senior role as AOL.
Davies joined Microsoft in November 2011 as sales director for its advertising and online division.
Previously, he was a long-standing commercial executive in newspapers, working on the Mail on Sunday and the Independent titles.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Press Planning/Buying Account Executive Lipton Fleming £23000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Marketing Assistant Stonor Marketing Assistant, Buckinghamshire
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign