Eurostar reignites battle between England and France in new ad
Eurostar is launching a tongue-in-cheek print campaign this weekend, poking fun at past battles between England and France, ahead of Saturday's 6 Nations rugby match between the two countries.
Created by AMV BBDO, the ad features an image of the Emperor Napoleon with a rugby injury, a cauliflower ear.
It features the headline, 'Hostilities renewed. Trafalgar. Waterloo. Twickenham?’, referring to the great battles between the two countries.
The copywriter on the ad was Dave Buchanan, with art direction from Mike Hannett. Arena was the media agency behind the campaign.
The press ad will launch today in time for tomorrow’s match. The ads will run this weekend only in national and London-based press.
Click here to see full ad
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Strategist Future £competitive with excellent benefits, City of London
- Director of Brand, London or Hull Charter Selection Competitive dependent on experience, London or Hull
- Graphic Designer Ninesharp £20000 - £22000 per annum, Buckinghamshire
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show