Google shifts Chrome account from BBH to 72andSunny
Google has moved its global advertising account for its Chrome browser out of Bartle Bogle Hegarty and into 72andSunny.
BBH had worked on the brief for four years and positioned Chrome as a tool to unlock human potential, expressed through the idea "The web is what you make of it".
It created a series of films called "Chrome Stories", including one that told the story of how the 20-year-old entrepreneur Jamal Edwards launched his youth broadcasting website SB.TV and ended up signing a deal with Sony RCA.
In a statement, BBH said: "Our involvement with this project is coming to an end as Google has decided for operational reasons to embark on the next stage of the Chrome journey with an agency on their doorstep in California. This is end of our work on Chrome but we continue to work with Google on many other projects."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager/Account Director Reuben Sinclair £40000 - £55000 per hour + Bonus + Excellent Benefits, London
- Head of Digital Design. #BANNERCAMPAIGNS #EMAILDESIGNS Creative Recruitment £50000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- JUNIOR DIGITAL DESIGNER #ESHOTS #WEBDESIGN #SOCIALMEDIA Creative Recruitment £25000 per annum, London