Former News Int exec Ian Clark to lead Hypernaked
Ian Clark, the former managing director of News International's defunct Thelondonpaper, has been drafted in as chief executive of Hypernaked.
His appointment coincides with the arrival of Wayne Fletcher as Naked’s worldwide chief planning officer. Both will report to Richard Dunmall, the global chief executive of Naked, and will be based in the UK at the Hypernaked offices.
Clark spent over a decade at News Corp in a variety of roles, most recently managing director of its Digital Media Group. He left in December 2010 to set up his own consultancy.
Fletcher joins from McCann New York where he was a partner. He has also worked at Carat International and Millward Brown.
Jon Wilkins, the founder and chairman of Naked Communication, said: "It’s amazing for Naked to have someone with Ian’s all round experience and proven track record in leadership.
"Ian has done a ‘media 360’ having seen our ever-changing industry from every vantage point and that will be critical for all businesses moving forward."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Mid-Weight Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Hertfordshire
- Account Executive Dynamic New Alliances £18000.00 - £23000.00 per annum, City of London
- Digital Account Director Illustrated London News Ltd. Depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- KitKat's mocking Apple tweet outperforms Oreo's Superbowl
- Social Media Week: what social media has taught us
- TfL launches selfie campaign to encourage people to get home safely
- Argos releases alien swan song ad
- Branded Content sends messages ads cannot, Diageo boss says
- 13 ways to create a winning print ad