Quiet Storm wins Primula Cheese ad account
Kavli, makers of the Primula Cheese spread, has appointed Quiet Storm as its creative agency.
Quiet Storm will be responsible for developing a campaign for Primula Cheese, using both TV advertising and digital content. The media will be handled by Carat Leeds.
In May 2010, Primula launched a TV ad campaign starring a range of people using Primula in snacks and main meals, which was supported by recipes on the brand’s website and social media platforms.
TVLowCost, an advertising agency specialising in helping smaller brands use TV, has worked with Primula Cheese in the past.
Craig Brooks, the marketing director at Kavli, said: "Quiet Storm impressed us with their creativity and strategic insights and we are looking forward to working with them to bring their creative ideas to life, and to grow the Primula brand."
For an ad campaign in 2000, Primula Cheese worked with Northumberland agency AD78.
Trevor Robinson, the founder and creative director of Quiet Storm creative and production agency, said: "We’ve had great success in building brands in this sector and we’re very excited at the prospect of working with such a loved brand and helping catapult it into more hearts across Britain."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Manager - B2B and B2C integrated and digital comms JEFFERSON £30,000 - 40,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CREATIVE MANAGER 35-45k London Creative Recruitment Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£45000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Account Manager - Mobile Loyalty Digital Gurus £25000 - £37000 Per Annum, London
- UI Designer - Unrestricted Creative, Prototyping and Innovation ADLIB Upto £25k DOE, Bristol
- Senior Account Manager / Account Director - Luxury Property Gemini Search Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£45000 per annum, City of London
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton
- VisitBritain crowdsources digital marketing campaign
- Zurich launches snowmen cinema campaign across Europe
- Cheil Worldwide buys Iris stake