Quiet Storm wins Primula Cheese ad account
Kavli, makers of the Primula Cheese spread, has appointed Quiet Storm as its creative agency.
Quiet Storm will be responsible for developing a campaign for Primula Cheese, using both TV advertising and digital content. The media will be handled by Carat Leeds.
In May 2010, Primula launched a TV ad campaign starring a range of people using Primula in snacks and main meals, which was supported by recipes on the brand’s website and social media platforms.
TVLowCost, an advertising agency specialising in helping smaller brands use TV, has worked with Primula Cheese in the past.
Craig Brooks, the marketing director at Kavli, said: "Quiet Storm impressed us with their creativity and strategic insights and we are looking forward to working with them to bring their creative ideas to life, and to grow the Primula brand."
For an ad campaign in 2000, Primula Cheese worked with Northumberland agency AD78.
Trevor Robinson, the founder and creative director of Quiet Storm creative and production agency, said: "We’ve had great success in building brands in this sector and we’re very excited at the prospect of working with such a loved brand and helping catapult it into more hearts across Britain."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Account Director Lipton Fleming £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Head of Video Aspire £60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum, London
- Senior Demand Generation Manager Salt £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus, London