Greek food brand Gaea appoints first UK agency
Greek food company Gaea has appointed Three Sixty Degrees PR as its first UK public relations agency.
The agency, which was founded by travel and lifestyle specialist June Field, has been awarded a six-month project for consumer PR, media relations and celebrity seeding.
Gaea is the fourth largest player in the oils and meze market in the UK, competing with brands such as Filippo Berio, and its products are stocked in every major supermarket bar Sainsbury’s.
The agency will report to Gaea chief executive Aris Kefalogiannis.
This article was first published on prweek.com
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Technical SEO Specialist - £32k + benefits - chance to join leading independent media agency in heart of London! SYLEX Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London ...
- Digital Planner- Charity brands Dynamic New Alliances £55000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Suffolk
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account