Greek food brand Gaea appoints first UK agency
Greek food company Gaea has appointed Three Sixty Degrees PR as its first UK public relations agency.
The agency, which was founded by travel and lifestyle specialist June Field, has been awarded a six-month project for consumer PR, media relations and celebrity seeding.
Gaea is the fourth largest player in the oils and meze market in the UK, competing with brands such as Filippo Berio, and its products are stocked in every major supermarket bar Sainsbury’s.
The agency will report to Gaea chief executive Aris Kefalogiannis.
This article was first published on prweek.com
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Freelancers - All Levels Source £110 - £300 per annum, London
- Account Manager, Integrated, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- SAM/Experienced AM, London, up to £38,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Events / Production Manager (Gaming/Tech Clients) - Integrated Marketing Agency Rocket Recruitment £28,000-35,000, Central London