Greek food brand Gaea appoints first UK agency
Greek food company Gaea has appointed Three Sixty Degrees PR as its first UK public relations agency.
The agency, which was founded by travel and lifestyle specialist June Field, has been awarded a six-month project for consumer PR, media relations and celebrity seeding.
Gaea is the fourth largest player in the oils and meze market in the UK, competing with brands such as Filippo Berio, and its products are stocked in every major supermarket bar Sainsbury’s.
The agency will report to Gaea chief executive Aris Kefalogiannis.
This article was first published on prweek.com
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires