Greek food brand Gaea appoints first UK agency
Greek food company Gaea has appointed Three Sixty Degrees PR as its first UK public relations agency.
The agency, which was founded by travel and lifestyle specialist June Field, has been awarded a six-month project for consumer PR, media relations and celebrity seeding.
Gaea is the fourth largest player in the oils and meze market in the UK, competing with brands such as Filippo Berio, and its products are stocked in every major supermarket bar Sainsbury’s.
The agency will report to Gaea chief executive Aris Kefalogiannis.
This article was first published on prweek.com
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- User Experience Lead Aquent c.£55-70K + benefits , Central London (EC)
- CRM Executive Brand Recruitment £26000 per annum, Bedford
- Brand Manager Brand Recruitment £32000 per annum + plus benefits, Hatfield
- Junior Account Manager The Great & The Good £24,000 - £26,000 plus excellent career development opportunities, Central London W1