Red Brick Road hires Y&R's Simon Ringshall
The Red Brick Road hired Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R planner Simon Ringshall as a planning director.
Ringshall joins from RKCR/Y&R, where he was the senior planner lead on Lloyds TSB and Vodafone for more than two years.
At The Red Brick Road, he will report to the planning partner, Ben Mitchell, and will be responsible for working across the agency’s data, social media planning and planning capabilities.
Before joining RKCR/Y&R, Ringshall was a senior planner at DDB London for three years and also worked at Archibald Ingall Stretton.
Mitchell said: "Simon brings a proven track record of strategic thinking on major blue-chip brands and will play a considerable role in the growth of The Red Brick Road."
Ringshall said: "I'm hugely excited about joining such a nice, talented bunch of people as we set out to write the next chapter in The Red Brick Road's story.
"A grown-up agency, a great client list, plus the energy and enthusiasm of a start-up."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel