Red Brick Road hires Y&R's Simon Ringshall
The Red Brick Road hired Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R planner Simon Ringshall as a planning director.
Ringshall joins from RKCR/Y&R, where he was the senior planner lead on Lloyds TSB and Vodafone for more than two years.
At The Red Brick Road, he will report to the planning partner, Ben Mitchell, and will be responsible for working across the agency’s data, social media planning and planning capabilities.
Before joining RKCR/Y&R, Ringshall was a senior planner at DDB London for three years and also worked at Archibald Ingall Stretton.
Mitchell said: "Simon brings a proven track record of strategic thinking on major blue-chip brands and will play a considerable role in the growth of The Red Brick Road."
Ringshall said: "I'm hugely excited about joining such a nice, talented bunch of people as we set out to write the next chapter in The Red Brick Road's story.
"A grown-up agency, a great client list, plus the energy and enthusiasm of a start-up."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Manager / Director Aspire £35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London
- Chief Client Director Aspire £100000 - £150000 per annum, London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3