Red Brick Road hires Y&R's Simon Ringshall
The Red Brick Road hired Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R planner Simon Ringshall as a planning director.
Ringshall joins from RKCR/Y&R, where he was the senior planner lead on Lloyds TSB and Vodafone for more than two years.
At The Red Brick Road, he will report to the planning partner, Ben Mitchell, and will be responsible for working across the agency’s data, social media planning and planning capabilities.
Before joining RKCR/Y&R, Ringshall was a senior planner at DDB London for three years and also worked at Archibald Ingall Stretton.
Mitchell said: "Simon brings a proven track record of strategic thinking on major blue-chip brands and will play a considerable role in the growth of The Red Brick Road."
Ringshall said: "I'm hugely excited about joining such a nice, talented bunch of people as we set out to write the next chapter in The Red Brick Road's story.
"A grown-up agency, a great client list, plus the energy and enthusiasm of a start-up."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of Visual Merchandising - Luxury Jarlett de Grouchy £55000 - £60000 per annum + car allowance + bonus + benefits, Wimbledon
- EMEA Category Controller McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
- SEO Account Manager PFJ £35000.00 per annum, London
- PR Account Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 per annum, Birmingham