Red Brick Road hires Y&R's Simon Ringshall
The Red Brick Road hired Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R planner Simon Ringshall as a planning director.
Ringshall joins from RKCR/Y&R, where he was the senior planner lead on Lloyds TSB and Vodafone for more than two years.
At The Red Brick Road, he will report to the planning partner, Ben Mitchell, and will be responsible for working across the agency’s data, social media planning and planning capabilities.
Before joining RKCR/Y&R, Ringshall was a senior planner at DDB London for three years and also worked at Archibald Ingall Stretton.
Mitchell said: "Simon brings a proven track record of strategic thinking on major blue-chip brands and will play a considerable role in the growth of The Red Brick Road."
Ringshall said: "I'm hugely excited about joining such a nice, talented bunch of people as we set out to write the next chapter in The Red Brick Road's story.
"A grown-up agency, a great client list, plus the energy and enthusiasm of a start-up."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Account Director - luxury (approx. 3 months) Stopgap £210 - £230 per day, London
- Marketing Manager Salt £30000 - £34000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Freelance Motion Graphic Designer Creative Recruitment negotiable, City of London
- Freelance Powerpoint Designer Creative Recruitment negotiable, London
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- Will content kill traditional ad models?