Alistair Ross to head creative at The Gate
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 28 February 2013 08:00AM
The Gate London, which has rebranded from CST The Gate, has appointed Alistair Ross as a creative partner.
Ross joins from DraftFCB, where he was the head of creative. He was promoted to the role less than a year ago following the departure of the executive creative director, Mark Fiddes. DraftFCB is currently looking for a new ECD.
Ross’ position at The Gate, which is part of The Gate Worldwide network, is a new one. He will work alongside Christy Stewart-Smith, who joined the agency six months ago as the managing director, and Luke Mugliston, the chief executive.
Dave Trott, the executive creative director, becomes the chairman of The Gate London but will maintain a hands-on role at the agency.
The Gate’s clients include Aviva and Lebara Mobile.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Account Manager - near Bath Stopgap £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Digital Account Executive Stopgap £24000 - £25000 per annum, South East England
- POS Marketing Executive Stopgap £26000 - £28000 per annum, Hertfordshire
- Marketing & Communications Manager Stopgap £32000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel