Alistair Ross to head creative at The Gate
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 28 February 2013 08:00AM
The Gate London, which has rebranded from CST The Gate, has appointed Alistair Ross as a creative partner.
Ross joins from DraftFCB, where he was the head of creative. He was promoted to the role less than a year ago following the departure of the executive creative director, Mark Fiddes. DraftFCB is currently looking for a new ECD.
Ross’ position at The Gate, which is part of The Gate Worldwide network, is a new one. He will work alongside Christy Stewart-Smith, who joined the agency six months ago as the managing director, and Luke Mugliston, the chief executive.
Dave Trott, the executive creative director, becomes the chairman of The Gate London but will maintain a hands-on role at the agency.
The Gate’s clients include Aviva and Lebara Mobile.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Sales Manager - Sport - Major Ents brand Ultimate Asset £45000 - £55000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Data Insight Manager Salt £300 - £350 per day, Nottingham
- Digital Account Manager Adam Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, City of London
- Account Director Stopgap £45000 - £50000 per annum, London