Alistair Ross to head creative at The Gate
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 28 February 2013 08:00AM
The Gate London, which has rebranded from CST The Gate, has appointed Alistair Ross as a creative partner.
Ross joins from DraftFCB, where he was the head of creative. He was promoted to the role less than a year ago following the departure of the executive creative director, Mark Fiddes. DraftFCB is currently looking for a new ECD.
Ross’ position at The Gate, which is part of The Gate Worldwide network, is a new one. He will work alongside Christy Stewart-Smith, who joined the agency six months ago as the managing director, and Luke Mugliston, the chief executive.
Dave Trott, the executive creative director, becomes the chairman of The Gate London but will maintain a hands-on role at the agency.
The Gate’s clients include Aviva and Lebara Mobile.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Nielsen Data & Sales Analyst Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£28K + Bonus + Excellent Benefits, Berkshire
- Senior Designer- super cool agency Dahling Ltd £45-55k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Senior Brand Managers - OTC Healthcare Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £48K-£55K + Car Allowance + Bonus, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£65K-£70K + Generous Car Allowance + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Packaging Designer Premier Media £120 - £200 per day, City of London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated