Alistair Ross to head creative at The Gate
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 28 February 2013 08:00AM
The Gate London, which has rebranded from CST The Gate, has appointed Alistair Ross as a creative partner.
Ross joins from DraftFCB, where he was the head of creative. He was promoted to the role less than a year ago following the departure of the executive creative director, Mark Fiddes. DraftFCB is currently looking for a new ECD.
Ross’ position at The Gate, which is part of The Gate Worldwide network, is a new one. He will work alongside Christy Stewart-Smith, who joined the agency six months ago as the managing director, and Luke Mugliston, the chief executive.
Dave Trott, the executive creative director, becomes the chairman of The Gate London but will maintain a hands-on role at the agency.
The Gate’s clients include Aviva and Lebara Mobile.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London
- Ad Ops Executive Dot-Gap £22k, Central London