Nivea to sponsor The Cube on ITV
Beiersdorf is to promote its Nivea Stress Protect antiperspirant through sponsorship of the returning ITV Saturday-night show The Cube.
Nivea’s sponsorship will link the protection given by the deodorant to the programme’s contestants keeping their nerve.
It is part of "the moment before the moment", the first pan-regional campaign by MEC since the WPP network landed Beiersdorf’s Northern European business last year.
Other elements of the campaign will include targeted ads and a YouTube widget by Agency Republic.
The 12-week series of The Cube starts on Saturday (2 March). The idents will be created by ITN and then adapted into Swedish and Danish by MEC’s in-house team MEC Works.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Digital Project Manager - Digital Agency £35K Source £32000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Data Analyst **Prestigious and Forward Thinking Media Agency** Lipton Fleming £30000 - £40000 per annum + fantastic benefits, London
- Marketing Manager Stopgap £45000 - £60000 per annum, ShÃ nghÇŽi
- Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents
- Watch Harvey Keitel's Wolf bark again in new Direct Line ads
- Celebrity Cruises opts for Goodstuff