Nivea to sponsor The Cube on ITV
Beiersdorf is to promote its Nivea Stress Protect antiperspirant through sponsorship of the returning ITV Saturday-night show The Cube.
Nivea’s sponsorship will link the protection given by the deodorant to the programme’s contestants keeping their nerve.
It is part of "the moment before the moment", the first pan-regional campaign by MEC since the WPP network landed Beiersdorf’s Northern European business last year.
Other elements of the campaign will include targeted ads and a YouTube widget by Agency Republic.
The 12-week series of The Cube starts on Saturday (2 March). The idents will be created by ITN and then adapted into Swedish and Danish by MEC’s in-house team MEC Works.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Director - Place Marketing Tomorrow Recruitment £42000.00 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Account executive, brand and communications agency, London Gabriele Skelton £22000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Flash Designer Source £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive Major Players £25000 - £27000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Planner The Real Adventure Unlimited... £40-55,000 per annum + comprehensive benefits package, Bristol/Leeds
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers