McNeill takes new role at Work Club
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 28 February 2013 08:00AM
Work Club has boosted its senior team with the appointment of Jane McNeill as the first chief operating officer.
McNeill previously held the positions of chief executive, chief operating officer and managing director at Agency Republic during an 11-year period at the Omnicom-owned digital shop. She left the company in November 2011 to take a year out.
The appointment reunites McNeill with her former Agency Republic colleagues, the Work Club founders Martin Brooks, Andy Sandoz and Paddy Griffith.
Brooks, the chief executive, said: "2013 will see us push through the 100-person mark, establish an international presence and add exciting new clients to our roster. We need a tenacious and talented individual to manage this growth and I know no-one finer than Jane."
Work Club’s clients include Pernod Ricard, Heineken, Google, Sharp, General Mills and McLaren F1.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- European SBM Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £27,000 p.a., South East England
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £23,000 p.a., South East England
- Head Of Marketing Ball & Hoolahan ££ Competitive Salary ££, London (Greater)
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy