McNeill takes new role at Work Club
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 28 February 2013 08:00AM
Work Club has boosted its senior team with the appointment of Jane McNeill as the first chief operating officer.
McNeill previously held the positions of chief executive, chief operating officer and managing director at Agency Republic during an 11-year period at the Omnicom-owned digital shop. She left the company in November 2011 to take a year out.
The appointment reunites McNeill with her former Agency Republic colleagues, the Work Club founders Martin Brooks, Andy Sandoz and Paddy Griffith.
Brooks, the chief executive, said: "2013 will see us push through the 100-person mark, establish an international presence and add exciting new clients to our roster. We need a tenacious and talented individual to manage this growth and I know no-one finer than Jane."
Work Club’s clients include Pernod Ricard, Heineken, Google, Sharp, General Mills and McLaren F1.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Senior Brand Manager - Drinks Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + CA + benefits, London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%