McNeill takes new role at Work Club
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 28 February 2013 08:00AM
Work Club has boosted its senior team with the appointment of Jane McNeill as the first chief operating officer.
McNeill previously held the positions of chief executive, chief operating officer and managing director at Agency Republic during an 11-year period at the Omnicom-owned digital shop. She left the company in November 2011 to take a year out.
The appointment reunites McNeill with her former Agency Republic colleagues, the Work Club founders Martin Brooks, Andy Sandoz and Paddy Griffith.
Brooks, the chief executive, said: "2013 will see us push through the 100-person mark, establish an international presence and add exciting new clients to our roster. We need a tenacious and talented individual to manage this growth and I know no-one finer than Jane."
Work Club’s clients include Pernod Ricard, Heineken, Google, Sharp, General Mills and McLaren F1.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Social Media Manager/Director Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Online Trading/Commercial Manager Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne