McNeill takes new role at Work Club
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 28 February 2013 08:00AM
Work Club has boosted its senior team with the appointment of Jane McNeill as the first chief operating officer.
McNeill previously held the positions of chief executive, chief operating officer and managing director at Agency Republic during an 11-year period at the Omnicom-owned digital shop. She left the company in November 2011 to take a year out.
The appointment reunites McNeill with her former Agency Republic colleagues, the Work Club founders Martin Brooks, Andy Sandoz and Paddy Griffith.
Brooks, the chief executive, said: "2013 will see us push through the 100-person mark, establish an international presence and add exciting new clients to our roster. We need a tenacious and talented individual to manage this growth and I know no-one finer than Jane."
Work Club’s clients include Pernod Ricard, Heineken, Google, Sharp, General Mills and McLaren F1.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Interim Senior Marketing Manager - Campaigns Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment To £60,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- International Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment To £55,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Marketing Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40,000 - £43,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Junior Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £Attractive, London (North), London (Greater)
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Pizza Hut launches Classic Crust with TV campaign
- Fold7 splits with Gocompare.com amid talk of Gio Compario's return
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas
- Ronseal claims to ditch 'does exactly what it says on the tin' strapline