McNeill takes new role at Work Club
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 28 February 2013 08:00AM
Work Club has boosted its senior team with the appointment of Jane McNeill as the first chief operating officer.
McNeill previously held the positions of chief executive, chief operating officer and managing director at Agency Republic during an 11-year period at the Omnicom-owned digital shop. She left the company in November 2011 to take a year out.
The appointment reunites McNeill with her former Agency Republic colleagues, the Work Club founders Martin Brooks, Andy Sandoz and Paddy Griffith.
Brooks, the chief executive, said: "2013 will see us push through the 100-person mark, establish an international presence and add exciting new clients to our roster. We need a tenacious and talented individual to manage this growth and I know no-one finer than Jane."
Work Club’s clients include Pernod Ricard, Heineken, Google, Sharp, General Mills and McLaren F1.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- account director > STRATEGIC & ENTERTAINMENT / FILM collectivo Up to £50,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- International copywriter Hanson Search Between 45 000 and 54 000 Euros , Milan (IT)
- Brand Development Manager - 4 month contract Stopgap competitive, London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood