campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 28 February 2013 08:00AM
This week's pitch news
Agencies will soon be put out of their misery by the Government, which will inform successful shops this week by e-mail that they have won a place on its creative framework. There then follows a ten-day "close period" before the final list of agencies on the framework is announced.
Beattie McGuinness Bungay and Creature London are battling it out for the £4 million advertising account for the property website Zoopla. The incumbent, VCCP Blue, is not repitching. BMB already handles the advertising for Zoopla’s sister brand PrimeLocation, having picked up the business after a head-to-head pitch against VCCP Blue in October last year.
Pitches for the YouView advertising account took place this week with an eclectic bunch of participants. The agencies that made the list were Albion, Bray Leino, Creature London, Heavenly, Kream London and The Red Brick Road.
The beating heart of Hammersmith’s sometimes overwhelming cultural scene, the Lyric Theatre, is looking for an advertising agency and has approached shops directly.
Virgin Trains was the beneficiary this week as pitch teams from Elvis, Indicia, OgilvyOne and Rapp made their way up to Manchester for The Co-operative’s CRM contest. AAR has co-ordinated the process.
A result on the Westons cider advertising pitch is due next week after pitches for the business concluded on Monday. Enter, Fallon, Havas Worldwide London and WCRS are waiting for news.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Agency Sales - Video Advertising Aspire £40000 - £60000 per annum + 50% commission, London
- Account Director - Off Oxford Street Agency Fill Recruitment to £55k + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 p.a., London (Central), London (Greater)
- Trade Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Fold7 splits with Gocompare.com amid talk of Gio Compario's return
- Pizza Hut launches Classic Crust with TV campaign
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas
- Ronseal claims to ditch 'does exactly what it says on the tin' strapline