campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 28 February 2013 08:00AM
This week's pitch news
Agencies will soon be put out of their misery by the Government, which will inform successful shops this week by e-mail that they have won a place on its creative framework. There then follows a ten-day "close period" before the final list of agencies on the framework is announced.
Beattie McGuinness Bungay and Creature London are battling it out for the £4 million advertising account for the property website Zoopla. The incumbent, VCCP Blue, is not repitching. BMB already handles the advertising for Zoopla’s sister brand PrimeLocation, having picked up the business after a head-to-head pitch against VCCP Blue in October last year.
Pitches for the YouView advertising account took place this week with an eclectic bunch of participants. The agencies that made the list were Albion, Bray Leino, Creature London, Heavenly, Kream London and The Red Brick Road.
The beating heart of Hammersmith’s sometimes overwhelming cultural scene, the Lyric Theatre, is looking for an advertising agency and has approached shops directly.
Virgin Trains was the beneficiary this week as pitch teams from Elvis, Indicia, OgilvyOne and Rapp made their way up to Manchester for The Co-operative’s CRM contest. AAR has co-ordinated the process.
A result on the Westons cider advertising pitch is due next week after pitches for the business concluded on Monday. Enter, Fallon, Havas Worldwide London and WCRS are waiting for news.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior PPC Manager Direct Recruitment £27,000 -£33,000, London
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £35,000 - £39,000, London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch