Harvey Nichols "the new breed" by Adam & Eve/DDB
Campaign Work, Thursday, 28 February 2013 08:00AM
Harvey Nichols is to launch a tongue-in-cheek print, online and outdoor campaign featuring women carrying oversized dogs in handbags. The work, created by Adam & Eve/DDB, plays on the celebrity fashion trend of carrying small dogs in oversized handbags. The strapline reads: "Harvey Nichols – the new breed." The campaign was created by Matt Gay, John Long, Sigrid Egedal and Oli Rimoldi, and photographed by Miles Aldridge.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Freelance Account Manager/ Senior Account Manager Prospect Resourcing Ltd £150 - £200 per day, London (Greater)
- Digital Creative Director - (Copy) £75,000 London EC2 Mark Paine Recruitment to £75,000 plus benefits, EC2A 1AE, London (Greater)
- SEO Manager - Client-side! Leading UK Lifestyle Publisher! Ultimate Asset £45000 per annum, Hammersmith and Fulham
- Sales Manager - Video, Mobile & TV plus some management Ultimate Asset £38000 - £45000 per annum + commission & benefits, London
- Design Director - Global Packaging Design Agency - Farringdon Twist Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum + very good benefits , City of London
- WPP, Daily Mail and SnapChat launch content agency Truffle Pig
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account