Harvey Nichols "the new breed" by Adam & Eve/DDB
Campaign Work, Thursday, 28 February 2013 08:00AM
Harvey Nichols is to launch a tongue-in-cheek print, online and outdoor campaign featuring women carrying oversized dogs in handbags. The work, created by Adam & Eve/DDB, plays on the celebrity fashion trend of carrying small dogs in oversized handbags. The strapline reads: "Harvey Nichols – the new breed." The campaign was created by Matt Gay, John Long, Sigrid Egedal and Oli Rimoldi, and photographed by Miles Aldridge.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Business Director - Digital Planning/Buying Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + Great Benefits Package , City of London
- Senior Financial Account Director - Leading Global PR Agency MCG Associates Competitive and tax free, Abu Dhabi (AE)
- Customer Experience & New Proposition Development Manager Salt £50000 - £52000 per annum, Slough
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Tesco moves £90m media account to MediaCom
- Viacom pulls plug on C5 sales: more than 90 jobs to go
- Lego launches Facebook campaign that asks kids to create a kronkiwongi
- Twitter hunts for UK agencies
- Naked Cara Delevingne ad 'does not objectify women'
- Pedigree launches global 'feed the good' campaign with BBDO