Harvey Nichols "the new breed" by Adam & Eve/DDB
Campaign Work, Thursday, 28 February 2013 08:00AM
Harvey Nichols is to launch a tongue-in-cheek print, online and outdoor campaign featuring women carrying oversized dogs in handbags. The work, created by Adam & Eve/DDB, plays on the celebrity fashion trend of carrying small dogs in oversized handbags. The strapline reads: "Harvey Nichols – the new breed." The campaign was created by Matt Gay, John Long, Sigrid Egedal and Oli Rimoldi, and photographed by Miles Aldridge.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Comms Manager-Entertainment Account- Worldwide media agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £26000 per annum, London
- Head Of Communications - PR and Digital Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager - Retail Advertising Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 p.a., South East England
- CONTENT QA - GERMAN SPEAKING Live Recruitment £15000 - £18000 per annum + Benefits, Birmingham
- WEBSITE ASSISTANT - ARABIC SPEAKING Live Recruitment £14000 - £16500 per annum + Benefits, Birmingham
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'