TBWA\London scoops Drinkaware creative brief
TBWA\London has won the advertising account for the alcohol education organisation Drinkaware after a competitive pitch.
The agency beat Havas Worldwide London in a head-to-head contest managed by ISBA. Drinkaware has spent £1.2 million on above-the-line advertising in the past 12 months, according to Nielsen.
Drinkaware called the pitch in November last year after splitting with the incumbent, OgilvyOne, which had recently picked up the £50 million Department of Health account.
OgilvyOne had worked on the business since February 2011 after winning a pitch against VCCP and M&C Saatchi. The agency’s most recent work for Drinkaware included an interactive digital campaign that targeted mums to highlight the importance of having meaningful conversations with children about alcohol.
The ads linked to an interactive video that hosted a Q&A session between the viewer and a child.
Neo@Ogilvy will continue to handle Drinkaware’s media planning and buying.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Head of Customer and Digital Transformation Spotlight Recruitment £80000 - £90000 per annum + 30% bonus and great benefits, London
- Senior Digital Creative/Designer Pitch Consultants £35000 - £55000 per annum + benefits, Leicestershire
- Junior Account Director, Retail, Manchester Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, Manchester
- Regional Marketing Manager Mortimer Spinks £37000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Milton Keynes
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control