TBWA\London scoops Drinkaware creative brief
TBWA\London has won the advertising account for the alcohol education organisation Drinkaware after a competitive pitch.
The agency beat Havas Worldwide London in a head-to-head contest managed by ISBA. Drinkaware has spent £1.2 million on above-the-line advertising in the past 12 months, according to Nielsen.
Drinkaware called the pitch in November last year after splitting with the incumbent, OgilvyOne, which had recently picked up the £50 million Department of Health account.
OgilvyOne had worked on the business since February 2011 after winning a pitch against VCCP and M&C Saatchi. The agency’s most recent work for Drinkaware included an interactive digital campaign that targeted mums to highlight the importance of having meaningful conversations with children about alcohol.
The ads linked to an interactive video that hosted a Q&A session between the viewer and a child.
Neo@Ogilvy will continue to handle Drinkaware’s media planning and buying.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR for Brand Agency - FREELANCE Royds Raphael Day rate c£275-£300, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Branding Agency - FREELANCE Royds Raphael c£150-£170+ day rate depending on experience , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Strategist / Planner - FREELANCE Royds Raphael £350-£450 day rate, London (Central), London (Greater)
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - Brand Comms Agency Royds Raphael £35K-£50K+bonus+bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham