TBWA\London scoops Drinkaware creative brief
TBWA\London has won the advertising account for the alcohol education organisation Drinkaware after a competitive pitch.
The agency beat Havas Worldwide London in a head-to-head contest managed by ISBA. Drinkaware has spent £1.2 million on above-the-line advertising in the past 12 months, according to Nielsen.
Drinkaware called the pitch in November last year after splitting with the incumbent, OgilvyOne, which had recently picked up the £50 million Department of Health account.
OgilvyOne had worked on the business since February 2011 after winning a pitch against VCCP and M&C Saatchi. The agency’s most recent work for Drinkaware included an interactive digital campaign that targeted mums to highlight the importance of having meaningful conversations with children about alcohol.
The ads linked to an interactive video that hosted a Q&A session between the viewer and a child.
Neo@Ogilvy will continue to handle Drinkaware’s media planning and buying.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Junior/Midweight Integrated Copywriter Digital Gurus £23000 - £28000 Per Annum, London
- SEO Manager SAVVY Media Ltd £30-40K, London (Greater)
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief