TBWA\London scoops Drinkaware creative brief
TBWA\London has won the advertising account for the alcohol education organisation Drinkaware after a competitive pitch.
The agency beat Havas Worldwide London in a head-to-head contest managed by ISBA. Drinkaware has spent £1.2 million on above-the-line advertising in the past 12 months, according to Nielsen.
Drinkaware called the pitch in November last year after splitting with the incumbent, OgilvyOne, which had recently picked up the £50 million Department of Health account.
OgilvyOne had worked on the business since February 2011 after winning a pitch against VCCP and M&C Saatchi. The agency’s most recent work for Drinkaware included an interactive digital campaign that targeted mums to highlight the importance of having meaningful conversations with children about alcohol.
The ads linked to an interactive video that hosted a Q&A session between the viewer and a child.
Neo@Ogilvy will continue to handle Drinkaware’s media planning and buying.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Nielsen Data & Sales Analyst Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£28K + Bonus + Excellent Benefits, Berkshire
- Senior Designer- super cool agency Dahling Ltd £45-55k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Senior Brand Managers - OTC Healthcare Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £48K-£55K + Car Allowance + Bonus, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£65K-£70K + Generous Car Allowance + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Packaging Designer Premier Media £120 - £200 per day, City of London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated