TBWA\London scoops Drinkaware creative brief
TBWA\London has won the advertising account for the alcohol education organisation Drinkaware after a competitive pitch.
The agency beat Havas Worldwide London in a head-to-head contest managed by ISBA. Drinkaware has spent £1.2 million on above-the-line advertising in the past 12 months, according to Nielsen.
Drinkaware called the pitch in November last year after splitting with the incumbent, OgilvyOne, which had recently picked up the £50 million Department of Health account.
OgilvyOne had worked on the business since February 2011 after winning a pitch against VCCP and M&C Saatchi. The agency’s most recent work for Drinkaware included an interactive digital campaign that targeted mums to highlight the importance of having meaningful conversations with children about alcohol.
The ads linked to an interactive video that hosted a Q&A session between the viewer and a child.
Neo@Ogilvy will continue to handle Drinkaware’s media planning and buying.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Senior Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Analyst and Campaign Executive Direct Recruitment £30,000-£40,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Facebook creates first British TV campaign
- Campaign Viral Chart: Nasa sun explosion film enters the chart
- Gogglebox's Stephen and Chris launch EE TV
- Tiffany continues story of gay couple in TV ad
- Cannes Lions launches 'cheaper than redundancy' campaign
- Archant hires former ITV sales director as first chief commercial officer