M2M captures Lidl's £21m media account
Lidl has appointed M2M to its £21 million media planning and buying account after a competitive pitch.
M2M’s sister Omnicom agency TBWA\London was appointed earlier in the integrated process, which began in August last year.
Lidl previously handled its creative and media in-house but is looking to emulate the success of McCann Manchester’s brand campaign for Aldi.
Rob Graham, a senior advertising manager at Lidl, said: "M2M clearly demonstrated that they share our thinking and passion for our business and its potential in the UK market."
Alistair MacCallum, M2M’s managing director, said: "Lidl is already a hugely successful business – one that is looking to evolve its approach to brand communications in order to realise its full potential."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Search / Biddable Exec - Full-Service Agency Silverdrum up to £30,000 + benefits, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum , South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
Agency: McCann Erickson
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad