M2M captures Lidl's £21m media account
Lidl has appointed M2M to its £21 million media planning and buying account after a competitive pitch.
M2M’s sister Omnicom agency TBWA\London was appointed earlier in the integrated process, which began in August last year.
Lidl previously handled its creative and media in-house but is looking to emulate the success of McCann Manchester’s brand campaign for Aldi.
Rob Graham, a senior advertising manager at Lidl, said: "M2M clearly demonstrated that they share our thinking and passion for our business and its potential in the UK market."
Alistair MacCallum, M2M’s managing director, said: "Lidl is already a hugely successful business – one that is looking to evolve its approach to brand communications in order to realise its full potential."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Project Manager - Branding & Design FREELANCE / CONTRACT Royds Raphael £150-£180+ neg day rate, London
- Junior Planner for London Consumer Branding agency £20-25K Gabriele Skelton £20000 - £25000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Executive, London, up to £30k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- KitKat's mocking Apple tweet outperforms Oreo's Superbowl
- Social Media Week: what social media has taught us
- TfL launches selfie campaign to encourage people to get home safely
- Argos releases alien swan song ad
- Branded Content sends messages ads cannot, Diageo boss says
- 13 ways to create a winning print ad