M2M captures Lidl's £21m media account
Lidl has appointed M2M to its £21 million media planning and buying account after a competitive pitch.
M2M’s sister Omnicom agency TBWA\London was appointed earlier in the integrated process, which began in August last year.
Lidl previously handled its creative and media in-house but is looking to emulate the success of McCann Manchester’s brand campaign for Aldi.
Rob Graham, a senior advertising manager at Lidl, said: "M2M clearly demonstrated that they share our thinking and passion for our business and its potential in the UK market."
Alistair MacCallum, M2M’s managing director, said: "Lidl is already a hugely successful business – one that is looking to evolve its approach to brand communications in order to realise its full potential."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £70,000, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers