M2M captures Lidl's £21m media account
Lidl has appointed M2M to its £21 million media planning and buying account after a competitive pitch.
M2M’s sister Omnicom agency TBWA\London was appointed earlier in the integrated process, which began in August last year.
Lidl previously handled its creative and media in-house but is looking to emulate the success of McCann Manchester’s brand campaign for Aldi.
Rob Graham, a senior advertising manager at Lidl, said: "M2M clearly demonstrated that they share our thinking and passion for our business and its potential in the UK market."
Alistair MacCallum, M2M’s managing director, said: "Lidl is already a hugely successful business – one that is looking to evolve its approach to brand communications in order to realise its full potential."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Product and Media Marketing Executive Brand Recruitment £30000 per annum + bonus and benefits, St. Albans
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure