M2M captures Lidl's £21m media account
Lidl has appointed M2M to its £21 million media planning and buying account after a competitive pitch.
M2M’s sister Omnicom agency TBWA\London was appointed earlier in the integrated process, which began in August last year.
Lidl previously handled its creative and media in-house but is looking to emulate the success of McCann Manchester’s brand campaign for Aldi.
Rob Graham, a senior advertising manager at Lidl, said: "M2M clearly demonstrated that they share our thinking and passion for our business and its potential in the UK market."
Alistair MacCallum, M2M’s managing director, said: "Lidl is already a hugely successful business – one that is looking to evolve its approach to brand communications in order to realise its full potential."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Digital Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne