Turkey of the week: Broadbandchoices.co.uk
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 28 February 2013 08:00AM
Ian Darby thinks the Broadbandchoices.co.uk ad sets a new low in price-comparison advertising: "The wooden acting and migraine-inducing jingle common to its sector are ramped up a level in this bizarre spot set in a pub. I’d rather pay double for my broadband than sit through this again."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Creative Major Players £70000 - £80000 per annum, London
- Design Director createselect Up to £65k, London (Greater)
- Quant Researcher-Immediate Start-Saudi Arabia-c50k Tax Free Elizabeth Norman International £40000 - £50000 per annum + Tax free and travel, Saudi Arabia
- Senior Brand Manager Salt £160 - £190 per day, Reading
- Senior Project Manager Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, london
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media