Scottish Power kicks off £7m media review
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 28 February 2013 08:00AM
Scottish Power is reviewing its £7 million UK media planning and buying account.
The Spanish-owned energy supplier is holding the review through Creativebrief.
Carat Edinburgh is the incumbent and has handled the business for more than 14 years.
In August last year, Scottish Power called a review of its advertising business held by the Edinburgh-based Newhaven.
The review, also handled by Creativebrief, is expected to conclude in the next two weeks.
Earlier this year, the company appointed Glue Isobar to its digital account after a review that began in September last year.
Scottish Power’s advertising and media reviews are part of the utility’s attempts to become a truly national consumer brand.
Until now, it has advertised primarily across Scotland and North-West England. However, Scottish Power will soon start advertising across the UK.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Graphic Designer Recruitment Genius £20000 - £25000 per annum, Maidstone
- Senior Account Manager/Junior Account Director Purple Consultancy £38000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign