Scottish Power kicks off £7m media review
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 28 February 2013 08:00AM
Scottish Power is reviewing its £7 million UK media planning and buying account.
The Spanish-owned energy supplier is holding the review through Creativebrief.
Carat Edinburgh is the incumbent and has handled the business for more than 14 years.
In August last year, Scottish Power called a review of its advertising business held by the Edinburgh-based Newhaven.
The review, also handled by Creativebrief, is expected to conclude in the next two weeks.
Earlier this year, the company appointed Glue Isobar to its digital account after a review that began in September last year.
Scottish Power’s advertising and media reviews are part of the utility’s attempts to become a truly national consumer brand.
Until now, it has advertised primarily across Scotland and North-West England. However, Scottish Power will soon start advertising across the UK.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Executive Dynamic New Alliances £18000.00 - £22000.00 per annum, City of London
- account manager > ATL > AUTOMOTIVE collectivo Up to £32,000 + benefits, London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £25,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Category Planning Manager Better Placed Recruitment £Competitive, Greater Manchester
- Creative Digital Designer Red Sofa London £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues