Scottish Power kicks off £7m media review
Scottish Power is reviewing its £7 million UK media planning and buying account.
The Spanish-owned energy supplier is holding the review through Creativebrief.
Carat Edinburgh is the incumbent and has handled the business for more than 14 years.
In August last year, Scottish Power called a review of its advertising business held by the Edinburgh-based Newhaven.
The review, also handled by Creativebrief, is expected to conclude in the next two weeks.
Earlier this year, the company appointed Glue Isobar to its digital account after a review that began in September last year.
Scottish Power’s advertising and media reviews are part of the utility’s attempts to become a truly national consumer brand.
Until now, it has advertised primarily across Scotland and North-West England. However, Scottish Power will soon start advertising across the UK.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Associate Creative Director Digital Gurus £60000 - £75000 Per Annum, London
- Senior Ad Operations Campaign Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Senior Press Officer VMA Group £34-38k plus benefits, North West England
- Junior Social Strategist | Digital Agency | Central London Red Sofa London £125 - £175 per day, City of London
- Head of Brand/Channel Marketing Brand Recruitment £90000 - £110000 per annum + excellent benefits, Peterborough
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad
- Blinkbox readies campaign to promote its cinema links