Thinkbox Planning Awards deadline looms
The deadline for the Thinkbox Planning Awards, in partnership with Campaign and MediaWeek.co.uk, is looming and agencies have two weeks to enter if they want to be in with a chance of winning a 52-inch TV.
Agencies that used TV planning to deliver great results for their clients in 2012 can enter their work in one of six categories and the overall Grand Prix will receive a 52-inch internet-connected TV for their agency.
The categories are:
- Best use of TV in an integrated campaign
- Best ongoing use of TV
- Best newcomer to TV
- Best use of sponsorship or content
- Best use of TV innovation
- Best use of TV for response
In addition to the six awards, categories agencies can enter work into, there are also a further two awards (Best low-budget use of TV, and the Grand Prix) which will be chosen by the judges.
The winner for Best low budget use of TV will be chosen from entries that indicate their campaign cost less than £500,000 in total, and the Grand Prix will be chosen from the winners of the six main entry categories.
For more detail about the awards and criteria, and for advice about how to put together a winning entry, go to the Thinkbox website.
Entries have to be in by 15 March. The judging will take place on 7 May and the winners will be unveiled at the Thinkbox TV Planning Awards on Thursday 27 June.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Social and Content Director - Client-side! Ultimate Asset £75000 per annum + benefits, Hammersmith and Fulham
- Digital Planner - Shopper - Retail / FMCG - paying to £40k Fill Recruitment to £40k plus top benefits, including a 20% bonus opportunity, London (Greater)
- Freelance Designer Source £150 - £250 per day, London
- Planner - Shopper / Integrated agency / Recent award winner - to £50k Fill Recruitment to £50k plus superb benefits, London (Greater)
- Sales Manager - OOH/Major Event Sponsorship Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Uncapped Commission, London
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media