Cara Delevingne stars in Burberry Body Tender ad
Cara Delevingne, the 20-year-old supermodel of the moment, has become the face of the new Burberry perfume Burberry Body Tender.
Delevingne, who is regularly pictured with her pop star friends and has appeared on many catwalks over the recent fashion-week season, stars in an ad campaign for the perfume that begins today.
The campaign was shot alongside the Thames in London by the fashion photographer Mario Testino, with creative direction from Christopher Bailey, the chief creative officer at Burberry.
It will run across digital and lifestyle media in the UK, with planning and buying by UM London.
The soundtrack to the film is a version of The Turtles’ ‘Happy Together’ recorded by the 18-year-old songstress Misty Miller. The song featured in the Burberry Prorsum womenswear spring/summer show.
Burberry Body Tender is a lighter version of the Burberry Body perfume and is available in 85ml, 60ml and 35ml bottles.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Romeo Beckham to appear in Burberry ads
- Burberry turns to Vodafone marketer Alessia Kosagowsky ahead of mobile push
- Burberry to review global media account
- F-commerce 'too soon' for retailers, says Facebook's retail director
- Brand Barometer: Social media performance of Burberry
- Burberry in the trenches as stock price plummets
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- SAS Customer Insight Analyst Harnham £45000 - £55000 per annum + benefits package, London
- Social Media Manager - Consumer/FMCG - £30-35k Digital Gurus £30000 - £35000 per annum + plus benefits , London
- PR Account Director - Luxury/Lifestyle - Leading PR Agency Digital Gurus £38000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, London
The console is dead: The Socialisation of Gaming
The games console as we know it is dead. When Microsoft unveiled the Xbox One earlier this week, it was clear that this was more than a device that would enable you to play Call of Duty or FIFA – this was, in Microsoft’s own words, “an all-in-one home entertainment system”.