Channel 4 presenters pay homage to Diet Coke
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Friday, 01 March 2013 11:48AM
Channel 4's male presenters, including Rick Edwards and George Lamb, are starring in their own version of the classic Diet Coke ad to celebrate the brand's 30th anniversary.
Edwards, Lamb and 'Made in Chelsea' star Ollie Proudlock will appear alongside eight male models this weekend to celebrate the birthday.
The C4 version was created by Sassy Films in collaboration with Diet Coke.
It will runs as a 20-second teaser ad at 5.45pm this evening before the brand's new "gardener" ad breaks at 8.50pm.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Freelance Packaging Artworker - £200pd Mustard Jobs £200. per hour, City of London
- Junior Frontend Developer Digital Gurus £20000 - £25000 Per Annum Bonus + Benefits Available, CENTRAL lONDON
- PA/ Marketing and Events Executive Mustard Jobs £27000.00 - £32000.00 per annum, City of London
- New Business Development Director Mustard Jobs £50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum, Bracknell
- Account Director Mustard Jobs £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum, Luton
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated