Channel 4 presenters pay homage to Diet Coke
Channel 4's male presenters, including Rick Edwards and George Lamb, are starring in their own version of the classic Diet Coke ad to celebrate the brand's 30th anniversary.
Edwards, Lamb and 'Made in Chelsea' star Ollie Proudlock will appear alongside eight male models this weekend to celebrate the birthday.
The C4 version was created by Sassy Films in collaboration with Diet Coke.
It will runs as a 20-second teaser ad at 5.45pm this evening before the brand's new "gardener" ad breaks at 8.50pm.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Community Manager - £30-40k - Charity - Surrey Digital Gurus £30000 - £40000 per annum + plus benefits , London
- Exciting Internal Community Comms Manager (6 month FTC) Digital Gurus £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, England
- Integrated Account Director: c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k + benefits, Surrey, Shere
- Account Manager - Affiliate Marketing Shape Media up to £29,000 basic depending on experience, Central London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
A demographic portrait of Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook users
A useful study here from the ‘Pew Research Center’ taking a look at the demographic make-up of US social media users across Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. No data on LinkedIn of Google+, but great stats all the same.