Channel 4 presenters pay homage to Diet Coke
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Friday, 01 March 2013 11:48AM
Channel 4's male presenters, including Rick Edwards and George Lamb, are starring in their own version of the classic Diet Coke ad to celebrate the brand's 30th anniversary.
Edwards, Lamb and 'Made in Chelsea' star Ollie Proudlock will appear alongside eight male models this weekend to celebrate the birthday.
The C4 version was created by Sassy Films in collaboration with Diet Coke.
It will runs as a 20-second teaser ad at 5.45pm this evening before the brand's new "gardener" ad breaks at 8.50pm.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Consultant - Marketing Strategy Trace £60000 Per Annum, London
- Freelance Mid-Senior Digital Project Manager's required Source £200 - £350 per day, London
- Comms Account Manager- HUGE travel client £37K Ultimate Asset £35000 - £37000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager Guru Careers £35 - 45k DOE, Based in King's Cross, London (N1)
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office