Channel 4 presenters pay homage to Diet Coke
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Friday, 01 March 2013 11:48AM
Channel 4's male presenters, including Rick Edwards and George Lamb, are starring in their own version of the classic Diet Coke ad to celebrate the brand's 30th anniversary.
Edwards, Lamb and 'Made in Chelsea' star Ollie Proudlock will appear alongside eight male models this weekend to celebrate the birthday.
The C4 version was created by Sassy Films in collaboration with Diet Coke.
It will runs as a 20-second teaser ad at 5.45pm this evening before the brand's new "gardener" ad breaks at 8.50pm.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + Car/Car allowance , London (Greater)
- Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief
- Phones4u goes into administration