Channel 4 presenters pay homage to Diet Coke
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Friday, 01 March 2013 11:48AM
Channel 4's male presenters, including Rick Edwards and George Lamb, are starring in their own version of the classic Diet Coke ad to celebrate the brand's 30th anniversary.
Edwards, Lamb and 'Made in Chelsea' star Ollie Proudlock will appear alongside eight male models this weekend to celebrate the birthday.
The C4 version was created by Sassy Films in collaboration with Diet Coke.
It will runs as a 20-second teaser ad at 5.45pm this evening before the brand's new "gardener" ad breaks at 8.50pm.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Partnerships Manager Sky Negotiable, West London
- Business Development Director/Manager - Experiential / Event led agency Spectrum £50,000 - £90,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager / Strategist - FMCG Shopper Marketing Promotions Digital Adv. Direct/CRM Exp Spectrum £30,000 - £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Junior Designer - Brand Experience Agency Bamboo Crowd £19k - £24k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Officer Communications Ofqual £31,000 to £36,000, Coventry, West Midlands
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy