Dave Harris resigns from Wunderman
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 04 March 2013 11:59AM
Wunderman's executive creative director Dave Harris has left the agency.
Harris resigned from his role at the WPP direct agency after six years and has left with immediate effect. It is unclear if he has a job to go to. He will not be replaced.
His departure follows a shake-up in management at Wunderman, which last year saw Mel Cruickshank replace Brendan Tansey as the agency’s chief executive. Tansey, who was expected to take up another post within WPP, has since joined Havas Worldwide Digital as chief executive, based in China.
In December, Wunderman created a new position of chief creative officer and hired the Australian office’s executive creative director, Matt Batten, to oversee the London group’s creative department. Batten will now take over Harris’ responsibilities.
Harris joined Wunderman in 2007 replacing Steve Harrison, the worldwide creative director and co-founder of Harrison Troughton Wunderman, who left to pursue other interests.
Harris came from Lida, where he was former creative partner and founder and worked alongside Cruickshank.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - Boutique Digital Agency Fill Recruitment to £35k + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Manager Stopgap £30000 - £40000 per annum, South East England
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £34600 - £40834 per annum, London
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £36000 - £40000 per annum, London
- PRESENTATION DESIGNER Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne