Paddy Power kicks off Cheltenham Festival ad campaign
Paddy Power has launched a TV campaign as it gears up for Cheltenham Race Festival next week.
The ad, created by Crispin Porter + Bogusky, features a post on Paddy Power’s Facebook page that wonders how legitimate a tip is.
The ad tracks a tip back to a prison inmate who has been tipped off by a prison warden, who made it up. The activity tells people not to rely on tips from unknown sources.
Joe Bruce wrote the ad and Kate Baker was the art director. Passion Raw was the production company behind the spot and directed by UNKNOWN. M2M was the media agency.
Last year, Paddy Power launched a controversial ad campaign around Cheltenham Festival based on about "chavs". The ad featured "chavs" at the racecourse being shot by tranquilisers.
Cheltenham Festival will run between the 12-15 March.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Sales Development Manager Adam Recruitment £33000 per annum, Cheshire
- Social Media Strategist Norton Leigh + Benefits, Central London
- Digital Performance Director Norton Leigh + Benefits, Central London
- Senior Digital Designer - West London Nakama £40 000 + Benefits, West London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'