Paddy Power kicks off Cheltenham Festival ad campaign
Paddy Power has launched a TV campaign as it gears up for Cheltenham Race Festival next week.
The ad, created by Crispin Porter + Bogusky, features a post on Paddy Power’s Facebook page that wonders how legitimate a tip is.
The ad tracks a tip back to a prison inmate who has been tipped off by a prison warden, who made it up. The activity tells people not to rely on tips from unknown sources.
Joe Bruce wrote the ad and Kate Baker was the art director. Passion Raw was the production company behind the spot and directed by UNKNOWN. M2M was the media agency.
Last year, Paddy Power launched a controversial ad campaign around Cheltenham Festival based on about "chavs". The ad featured "chavs" at the racecourse being shot by tranquilisers.
Cheltenham Festival will run between the 12-15 March.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection £65 - £80K + benefits. , Central London
- Strategic Research Consultant Rare Selection £35 - £45K + 20% bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Strategist / Senior Brand Planner Rare Selection Up to £75K + benefits, including pension, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Consultant Rare Selection Up to £48500 + non contributory pension + additional benefits, Surrey
- Senior Brand Strategist / Planning Director Rare Selection Up to £65000 + excellent benefits, including pension and bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts