Paddy Power kicks off Cheltenham Festival ad campaign
Paddy Power has launched a TV campaign as it gears up for Cheltenham Race Festival next week.
The ad, created by Crispin Porter + Bogusky, features a post on Paddy Power’s Facebook page that wonders how legitimate a tip is.
The ad tracks a tip back to a prison inmate who has been tipped off by a prison warden, who made it up. The activity tells people not to rely on tips from unknown sources.
Joe Bruce wrote the ad and Kate Baker was the art director. Passion Raw was the production company behind the spot and directed by UNKNOWN. M2M was the media agency.
Last year, Paddy Power launched a controversial ad campaign around Cheltenham Festival based on about "chavs". The ad featured "chavs" at the racecourse being shot by tranquilisers.
Cheltenham Festival will run between the 12-15 March.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Project Manager Emma & Rachael & You £40,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Press Officer Ball & Hoolahan £32,000 per annum, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head Of Strategy & Consumer Insight Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- ITV's Adam Crozier: 'Work to be done' after losing out to C4 during World Cup
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film