Paddy Power kicks off Cheltenham Festival ad campaign
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 06 March 2013 11:51AM
Paddy Power has launched a TV campaign as it gears up for Cheltenham Race Festival next week.
The ad, created by Crispin Porter + Bogusky, features a post on Paddy Power’s Facebook page that wonders how legitimate a tip is.
The ad tracks a tip back to a prison inmate who has been tipped off by a prison warden, who made it up. The activity tells people not to rely on tips from unknown sources.
Joe Bruce wrote the ad and Kate Baker was the art director. Passion Raw was the production company behind the spot and directed by UNKNOWN. M2M was the media agency.
Last year, Paddy Power launched a controversial ad campaign around Cheltenham Festival based on about "chavs". The ad featured "chavs" at the racecourse being shot by tranquilisers.
Cheltenham Festival will run between the 12-15 March.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Social Engagement Manager Dot-Gap £40k, London Central
- Media Planning Account Manager Lipton Fleming £30000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Executive - truly exciting multi-solution sell Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + great benefits, West End
- Agency Group Head - exciting real-time social platform! Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, West End
- HEAD OF PROJECTS - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy