Paddy Power kicks off Cheltenham Festival ad campaign
Paddy Power has launched a TV campaign as it gears up for Cheltenham Race Festival next week.
The ad, created by Crispin Porter + Bogusky, features a post on Paddy Power’s Facebook page that wonders how legitimate a tip is.
The ad tracks a tip back to a prison inmate who has been tipped off by a prison warden, who made it up. The activity tells people not to rely on tips from unknown sources.
Joe Bruce wrote the ad and Kate Baker was the art director. Passion Raw was the production company behind the spot and directed by UNKNOWN. M2M was the media agency.
Last year, Paddy Power launched a controversial ad campaign around Cheltenham Festival based on about "chavs". The ad featured "chavs" at the racecourse being shot by tranquilisers.
Cheltenham Festival will run between the 12-15 March.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Operations Manager, BEAUTY Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- Integrated Project Managers Red Sofa London £35000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - Maidenhead - £36K Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £34000 - £36000 per annum, Berkshire
- Media Planner/Buyer - Maternity Cover Stonor £35,000 - £40,000 plus bonus and benefits, Bedfordshire / Buckinghamshire / Hertfordshire