Westons Cider appoints WCRS to £5m ad account
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 06 March 2013 12:37PM
Westons Cider has appointed WCRS to handle its £5m advertising account.
The agency won the business following a pitch against Enter, Fallon and Havas Worldwide London that was co-ordinated by AAR.
Westons will spend £5m across 2013 to support its range of ciders, which include Stowford Press, Wyld Wood, Old Rosie and Henry Westons.
Ian Lewis, the head of marketing at Westons, said: "We saw four outstanding pitches, but WCRS had the edge with some outstanding strategic thinking and a truly original creative platform."
Matt Edwards, the chief executive of WCRS, said: "Westons Cider has a great story to tell in a fast-growing sector and we’re delighted to be working with them."Follow @Darbs73
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Middleweight Designer become £36K, Central London
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, South East
- Interim Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum + Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- Halifax releases 'holiday dad' campaign