Byron and Fox bolster OMD's investment team
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 07 March 2013 07:00AM
OMD UK has made two senior changes to its investment division, promoting Christian Byron to head of investment and hiring Vicky Fox, the head of planning at Thinkbox, to lead its new activation team.
In their new roles, both will report to Matthew Wigham, the head of investment at OMD UK Group.
Byron has been at OMD for 13 years and was previously the group investment director. He takes up his new role with immediate effect and will focus on efficiency and campaign execution.
Byron takes over from Chris Amor, who has left the Omnicom agency after 18 years to become the investment director at Omnicom Media Group’s buying shop OPera.
Fox has been appointed the head of implementational planning, a role she formerly held at Manning Gottlieb OMD. Her remit is to strengthen the agency’s cross-media solutions and bring new-to-market opportunities to clients.
At Thinkbox, the commercial TV marketing body, the former head of planning Zoe Fuller is returning from maternity leave to the new role of head of industry programmes. Leila Travis, Total Media’s head of TV, is to become the head of planning.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Executive Creative Director True Careers Over £100k, West Midlands Region
- Head of Digital, Events, London, £85k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £70000 - £85000 per annum, Benefits: bonus & benefits, London
- Digital Designer AF Selection £17,000 - £20,000 , Nottinghamshire / Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again