Byron and Fox bolster OMD's investment team
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 07 March 2013 07:00AM
OMD UK has made two senior changes to its investment division, promoting Christian Byron to head of investment and hiring Vicky Fox, the head of planning at Thinkbox, to lead its new activation team.
In their new roles, both will report to Matthew Wigham, the head of investment at OMD UK Group.
Byron has been at OMD for 13 years and was previously the group investment director. He takes up his new role with immediate effect and will focus on efficiency and campaign execution.
Byron takes over from Chris Amor, who has left the Omnicom agency after 18 years to become the investment director at Omnicom Media Group’s buying shop OPera.
Fox has been appointed the head of implementational planning, a role she formerly held at Manning Gottlieb OMD. Her remit is to strengthen the agency’s cross-media solutions and bring new-to-market opportunities to clients.
At Thinkbox, the commercial TV marketing body, the former head of planning Zoe Fuller is returning from maternity leave to the new role of head of industry programmes. Leila Travis, Total Media’s head of TV, is to become the head of planning.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Marketing Director Ball & Hoolahan £100,000 per annum, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Opportunity to Join the Blue Skies Agency Freelance Team Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent bonus + benefits, London (Greater) / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- Opportunity to join the Blue Skies Creative Team Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent bonus + benefits, London (Greater) / Surrey
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £29,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- ITV's Adam Crozier: 'Work to be done' after losing out to C4 during World Cup
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film