TCA appoints Jon Canning as ECD
The Communications Agency has hired Jon Canning as its executive creative director.
Canning, who replaces Shaun Moran, has operated as a freelance creative in recent years, having previously worked as a creative director at both Burkitt DDB and DDB London.
Moran left the agency last year to co-found Soul alongside Mike Cullis and Ben Rachel.
Canning has created campaigns for Heinz, Weetabix, Castrol and Peroni Nastro Azzurro. He also wrote and directed more than 100 TV commercials for Safeway while working at Bates Dorland.
He will form part of TCA’s senior team alongside the chief executive, Adam Leigh, and the executive chairman, Robert Prevezer.
Canning said: "I’m looking forward to the challenge of running an established agency again and building on the successful run of pitches over the last six months."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Manager (Grad/ Entry level) Digital Gurus £20000 - £25000 per annum + bonus, benefits, City of London
- Marketing Controller Veritas Partnership Ltd £Excellent + car allowance + exceptional benefits, Midlands
- Account Director, Experiential Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment GBP45000 - GBP55000 per annum, London
- Marketing Assistant Stopgap £23000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager, Automotive Account, Copeland Select to £35,000, Central London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- Proximity's Justin Vir joins Havas Worldwide London
Pinterest takes big step towards working with major brands
It marks Pinterest’s first step towards associating images directly with brands and could be the beginning of a change on the social network that sees it become a marketplace as well as a site where people pin ideas of things they like or that inspire them.