WaterAid in hunt for creative shop
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 07 March 2013 07:00AM
WaterAid, the charity that promotes greater access to safe water, is looking for an advertising agency.
The organisation, which spends £2 million on above-the-line UK advertising, is in the process of drawing up a shortlist ahead of a pitch for the business. AAR is co-ordinating the review.
Sources close to the pitch suggested that WaterAid, which has traditionally focused its advertising on DRTV, is talking to agencies about a brand campaign.
WaterAid has previously worked with agencies including Kitcatt Nohr Digitas and The Good Agency on ad projects. Watson Phillips Norman has handled direct.
Last year, WaterAid launched its Big Deal Appeal, which won support from media owners including UTV Media and GMG Radio. Presenters on radio stations encouraged listeners to sponsor them and donate to WaterAid in a bid to raise £1.2 million towards providing clean water and sanitation to more than 134,000 people in Malawi.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel