MediaCom promotes Matthew Mee and Dominic Guba to global leadership team
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 06 March 2013 03:51PM
MediaCom has promoted Matthew Mee and Dominic Guba to its worldwide executive committee.
Mee, who has worked at MediaCom for 17 years, moves from his role as head of strategy for EMEA, to become the company’s first global chief strategy officer.
Guba has been named the agency’s new global chief investment officer, having previously been global head of trading.
Mee's new role entails working with regional and local strategists to "future-proof" MediaCom’s clients around the globe. He will also continue to perform a lead strategy role with a number of major clients.
Guba joined MediaCom from Aegis in 2010 and has grown the global investment team.
In his new position of global head of trading, he will focus on three key areas: partnering with local leadership teams across MediaCom’s markets, developing trading models and optimising the agency's investment processes across the 89 countries it operates in.
Guba will also continue as the primary investment management lead with MediaCom parent Group M. His previous role will be assumed by Nicolas Grand, who joined MediaCom in 2011 as global investment director.
Both Mee and Guba will report to Stephen Allan, worldwide chairman and chief executive of the agency, who said the moves reflected MediaCom's "people first" philosophy to retain the best people in the media industry.
Allan said: "We are firmly committed to developing careers at MediaCom, and I’m excited to introduce Matthew and Dominic to an even wider base of clients around the world.
"As new members of the global leadership team, a vital part of their remit will be to ‘pay it forward’ by identifying and nurturing the individuals who will become the next generation of phenomenal leaders at MediaCom."
A new EMEA head of strategy will be announced in the coming months.Follow @louiseridley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £30,000, Greater Manchester
- Communications Assistant AF Selection £16,000 - £20,000, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Digital Account Manager - Brand Accounts!! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits + Great Agency Culture, City of London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater), South East England
- Customer Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham