OgilvyOne lands £3m Co-op direct account
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 07 March 2013 07:00AM
The Co-operative Group has appointed OgilvyOne to handle its £3 million direct marketing and digital account.
The agency won the business after a competitive pitch, handled by AAR, against Rapp and Indicia. Elvis was invited to pitch but pulled out of the process.
OgilvyOne will begin to work on the account once commercial negotiations are complete.
The agency will work across The Co-op’s services, including food, banking, insurance and funeral care, as well as the membership card, which offers customers a share of profits when they earn points by shopping within the group.
The Co-op has previously worked with TDA and Refinery on its direct marketing activity. It appointed Leo Burnett to its £50 million ad account last year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- New Product Development Assistant Ball & Hoolahan £competitive salary and Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Strategic Marketing Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50,000-£60,000 + Benefits , Southampton, Hampshire
- Art Director - Integrated Marketing Agency - West London - £40k - NP198 Stonor £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager, FMCG, Richmond Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £48000 per annum, Benefits: +Fantastic benefits, Richmond upon Thames
- Online Analytics Manager, Telecoms, Slough Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £65000 per annum, Benefits: +Fantastic benefits, Slough