OgilvyOne lands £3m Co-op direct account
The Co-operative Group has appointed OgilvyOne to handle its £3 million direct marketing and digital account.
The agency won the business after a competitive pitch, handled by AAR, against Rapp and Indicia. Elvis was invited to pitch but pulled out of the process.
OgilvyOne will begin to work on the account once commercial negotiations are complete.
The agency will work across The Co-op’s services, including food, banking, insurance and funeral care, as well as the membership card, which offers customers a share of profits when they earn points by shopping within the group.
The Co-op has previously worked with TDA and Refinery on its direct marketing activity. It appointed Leo Burnett to its £50 million ad account last year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Biddable Account Manager - Award Winning Agency Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- SEO Analyst - Technical Ultimate Asset £24000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Senior Digital Account Executive - £34K Ultimate Asset £30000 - £34000 per annum, London
- Product Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £28000 per annum, Benefits: healthcare, bonus, product discount, Nottingham
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control