OgilvyOne lands £3m Co-op direct account
The Co-operative Group has appointed OgilvyOne to handle its £3 million direct marketing and digital account.
The agency won the business after a competitive pitch, handled by AAR, against Rapp and Indicia. Elvis was invited to pitch but pulled out of the process.
OgilvyOne will begin to work on the account once commercial negotiations are complete.
The agency will work across The Co-op’s services, including food, banking, insurance and funeral care, as well as the membership card, which offers customers a share of profits when they earn points by shopping within the group.
The Co-op has previously worked with TDA and Refinery on its direct marketing activity. It appointed Leo Burnett to its £50 million ad account last year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Copywriter createselect £40-50K pa, depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager - FMCG Brand Recruitment £45000 per annum + excellent bonus and benefits, Northampton
- Research Manager - Cultural Insight Hasson Associates £38,000 - £42,000, Surrey