OgilvyOne lands £3m Co-op direct account
The Co-operative Group has appointed OgilvyOne to handle its £3 million direct marketing and digital account.
The agency won the business after a competitive pitch, handled by AAR, against Rapp and Indicia. Elvis was invited to pitch but pulled out of the process.
OgilvyOne will begin to work on the account once commercial negotiations are complete.
The agency will work across The Co-op’s services, including food, banking, insurance and funeral care, as well as the membership card, which offers customers a share of profits when they earn points by shopping within the group.
The Co-op has previously worked with TDA and Refinery on its direct marketing activity. It appointed Leo Burnett to its £50 million ad account last year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager Live Recruitment £24000 - £30000 per annum, Middlesex
- Biddable Planner - PPC - Leading Consumer Brand Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Client Services Manager - Leading Global Media Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Strategic Alliances Manger, major RTB platform Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + +comm, London