OgilvyOne lands £3m Co-op direct account
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 07 March 2013 07:00AM
The Co-operative Group has appointed OgilvyOne to handle its £3 million direct marketing and digital account.
The agency won the business after a competitive pitch, handled by AAR, against Rapp and Indicia. Elvis was invited to pitch but pulled out of the process.
OgilvyOne will begin to work on the account once commercial negotiations are complete.
The agency will work across The Co-op’s services, including food, banking, insurance and funeral care, as well as the membership card, which offers customers a share of profits when they earn points by shopping within the group.
The Co-op has previously worked with TDA and Refinery on its direct marketing activity. It appointed Leo Burnett to its £50 million ad account last year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Co-ordinator AF Selection Up to £25,000, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Digital Account Manager Source £150 - £180 per day, London
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned