OgilvyOne lands £3m Co-op direct account
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 07 March 2013 07:00AM
The Co-operative Group has appointed OgilvyOne to handle its £3 million direct marketing and digital account.
The agency won the business after a competitive pitch, handled by AAR, against Rapp and Indicia. Elvis was invited to pitch but pulled out of the process.
OgilvyOne will begin to work on the account once commercial negotiations are complete.
The agency will work across The Co-op’s services, including food, banking, insurance and funeral care, as well as the membership card, which offers customers a share of profits when they earn points by shopping within the group.
The Co-op has previously worked with TDA and Refinery on its direct marketing activity. It appointed Leo Burnett to its £50 million ad account last year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager EMR | Specialist Marketing Recruitment £60000 per annum + Bonus + Car Allowance + Profit Shares, Hertfordshire
- Medical/healthcare copywriter become £40k-£50k, London (Greater)
- Digital Media Manager Career Moves Group £40000 - £45000 per annum + dep on exp, London
- Service Delivery Manager Mortimer Spinks £45000 - £47000 per annum + Excellent Bonus & Benefits, London
- PR Account Director AF Selection £38000 - £40000 per annum, West Midlands
- The man who made Grey matter
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- MediaCom's Lisa Humphreys flies flag for media in '35 women under 35' list