Travel should be memorable, says Virgin Atlantic marketing boss
By Sarah Johnson, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 07 March 2013 11:25AM
Digital communication is no substitute for human connection through travel, according to Simon Lloyd, marketing director at Virgin Atlantic.
Lloyd explains how his personal passion for travel impacts his approach to marketing one of the world's most famous airlines.
Watch the video interview above and read the full profile feature in this week’s issue of Marketing or online at marketingmagazine.co.uk.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager Adam Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, City of London
- Account Director Stopgap £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Senior Marketing Manager - Legal MCG Associates Competitive and tax free, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Digital Business Director - Digital Planning/Buying Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + Great Benefits Package , City of London
- Tesco moves £90m media account to MediaCom
- Viacom pulls plug on C5 sales: more than 90 jobs to go
- Lego launches Facebook campaign that asks kids to create a kronkiwongi
- Twitter hunts for UK agencies
- Naked Cara Delevingne ad 'does not objectify women'
- Pedigree launches global 'feed the good' campaign with BBDO