Travel should be memorable, says Virgin Atlantic marketing boss
By Sarah Johnson, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 07 March 2013 11:25AM
Digital communication is no substitute for human connection through travel, according to Simon Lloyd, marketing director at Virgin Atlantic.
Lloyd explains how his personal passion for travel impacts his approach to marketing one of the world's most famous airlines.
Watch the video interview above and read the full profile feature in this week’s issue of Marketing or online at marketingmagazine.co.uk.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - INTEGRATED B2B AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- Direct Marketing Executive Stopgap £26000 per annum, London
- Account Manager- Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £26k - £33k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- PROJECT MANAGER - LONDON - £30-40K + BENEFITS Salt £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Oreo eclipses The Sun in celestial stunt
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'