Travel should be memorable, says Virgin Atlantic marketing boss
By Sarah Johnson, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 07 March 2013 11:25AM
Digital communication is no substitute for human connection through travel, according to Simon Lloyd, marketing director at Virgin Atlantic.
Lloyd explains how his personal passion for travel impacts his approach to marketing one of the world's most famous airlines.
Watch the video interview above and read the full profile feature in this week’s issue of Marketing or online at marketingmagazine.co.uk.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Retail Space Analyst Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + car + benefits, Nottinghamshire
- Strategy Director Rare Selection Upto £90K + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned