Travel should be memorable, says Virgin Atlantic marketing boss
By Sarah Johnson, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 07 March 2013 11:25AM
Digital communication is no substitute for human connection through travel, according to Simon Lloyd, marketing director at Virgin Atlantic.
Lloyd explains how his personal passion for travel impacts his approach to marketing one of the world's most famous airlines.
Watch the video interview above and read the full profile feature in this week’s issue of Marketing or online at marketingmagazine.co.uk.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Head Of Communications - PR and Digital Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager - Retail Advertising Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 p.a., South East England
- CONTENT QA - GERMAN SPEAKING Live Recruitment £15000 - £18000 per annum + Benefits, Birmingham
- WEBSITE ASSISTANT - ARABIC SPEAKING Live Recruitment £14000 - £16500 per annum + Benefits, Birmingham
- MIDDLEWEIGHT 3D DESIGNER - EVENTS Live Recruitment Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'