Initiative hires Mindshare's Kristian Bright to run performance
Initiative, the Interpublic media agency, has appointed Kristian Bright, business director at Mindshare, as performance director, replacing Tristan Bentall.
Bright will spearhead the agency's performance team and will be charged with helping to ensure the whole agency is focused on delivering business results for Initiative's range of clients.
He will work with brands such as Tesco, Sonos, Burger King, Match.com and Ancestry at Initiative.
Most recently, Bright worked at Mindshare as a business director developing the marketing of diverse brands such as American Express, Post Office, Anglian Home Improvements and News International.
Anna Watkins, managing director of Initiative UK, said: "Kristian is an incredibly high-calibre hire and I'm excited to have him on board at Initiative to continue to drive our investment in performance.
"Our performance team is key to us being able to help our clients achieve and measure their business results. After extensive research, I am confident Kristian is the best person to lead this team going forward."
Bright worked at MediaCom and PHD earlier in his career.
He said: "Initiative has an exciting and varied client base, which allows them to be at the forefront of performance-led planning. I'm delighted to take the opportunity to work with the fantastic team already in place to help realise this potential."
Bentall moved to Australia at the end of 2012.
Initiative's chief executive, Alex Altman, is to leave the agency as part of changes that will see Andy Jones, chief executive of sister agency UM London, take the role of chief executive of IPG Mediabrands UK and Ireland.Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Marketing Executive or Marketing Manager air recruitment £28k-£35k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- B2B Lead Generation Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £20000 - £40000 per annum + Uncapped Commission, London
- Out of Home Sales - Huge digital potential! Ultimate Asset £20000 - £75000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Planning Manager - Unique Opportunity! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits, London
- Comms Manager - Top 5 global media agency - GAMING ACCOUNT Ultimate Asset £4000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- The man who made Grey matter
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign