Brave wins John Frieda digital and social media
Brave, the creative agency, has extended its relationship with John Frieda-owner Kao UK to include digital and social media activity.
Brave will now look after all Kao UK’s social media channels and platforms and will review the company’s digital strategy.
The brand previously worked with Holler on some of its social media, such as for its John Frieda Precision Foam Colour range. Holler will continue to work with Kao's skin care brand Jergens.
The appointment follows a test campaign, the Bag a Box competition, on Facebook, which led to the John Frieda Facebook page adding 40,000 fans and racking up more than 242,000 interactions over a two-week period.
Sarah Mold, the digital marketing manager at Kao UK, said: "Having seen the phenomenal results of the test, we are delighted to extend Brave’s scope of work to include social.
"The agency’s depth of knowledge on each of our brands ensures consistency and best in class, joined-up initiatives."
Brave has worked with John Frieda in the past, developing its creative strategy and managing the Frieda Elite Members Club, a CRM platform which has quadrupled in size to 125,000 over the past three years.
Ash Bendelow, managing director at Brave, said he was excited by the prospect of having a "more holistic view" across the Kao portfolio, "looking to continue to find ways to impart our 'outthink rather than outspend' philosophy".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Partnerships Manager Sky Negotiable, West London
- Business Development Director/Manager - Experiential / Event led agency Spectrum £50,000 - £90,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager / Strategist - FMCG Shopper Marketing Promotions Digital Adv. Direct/CRM Exp Spectrum £30,000 - £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Junior Designer - Brand Experience Agency Bamboo Crowd £19k - £24k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Officer Communications Ofqual £31,000 to £36,000, Coventry, West Midlands
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy