Brave wins John Frieda digital and social media
Brave, the creative agency, has extended its relationship with John Frieda-owner Kao UK to include digital and social media activity.
Brave will now look after all Kao UK’s social media channels and platforms and will review the company’s digital strategy.
The brand previously worked with Holler on some of its social media, such as for its John Frieda Precision Foam Colour range. Holler will continue to work with Kao's skin care brand Jergens.
The appointment follows a test campaign, the Bag a Box competition, on Facebook, which led to the John Frieda Facebook page adding 40,000 fans and racking up more than 242,000 interactions over a two-week period.
Sarah Mold, the digital marketing manager at Kao UK, said: "Having seen the phenomenal results of the test, we are delighted to extend Brave’s scope of work to include social.
"The agency’s depth of knowledge on each of our brands ensures consistency and best in class, joined-up initiatives."
Brave has worked with John Frieda in the past, developing its creative strategy and managing the Frieda Elite Members Club, a CRM platform which has quadrupled in size to 125,000 over the past three years.
Ash Bendelow, managing director at Brave, said he was excited by the prospect of having a "more holistic view" across the Kao portfolio, "looking to continue to find ways to impart our 'outthink rather than outspend' philosophy".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- DIGITAL ACCOUNT MANAGER / £35K + Benefits Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show