18 Feet & Rising lands Kopparberg integrated campaign
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 08 March 2013 08:30AM
18 Feet & Rising has joined Kopparberg's £4m advertising roster and is planning a "breakthrough" integrated campaign for the premium cider brand.
The creative agency won the business in a four-way pitch, which included Hometown, Weapon7 and Crispin Porter & Bogusky.
18 Feet & Rising has now been added to Swedish cider brand’s roster, joining Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe / Y&R and More. Media will continue to be handled by Arena Media.
Kopparberg plans to spend £4m on advertising this year. The brand's most recent marketing push was by RKCR/Y&R and used the strapline, "Un-established since 1882", to link the brand to alternative culture.
The 18 Feet & Rising campaign is expected to go live before the summer.
Rob Calder, the head of marketing at Kopparberg, said the work would advance the brand’s leadership of the fruit cider market.
He said: "It will be an evolution of where we’ve been. We’ll be focusing on Kopparberg’s character and what makes it famous, as much as on the product side of things."
Rob Ward, the head of strategy at 18 Feet & Rising, said: "While the alcoholic drinks sector continues to struggle, cider, and fruit cider in particular, is bucking the trend. Kopparberg is leading this charge and our job now is to deliver category defining creative work."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Design Director - Consumer branding/packaging £50K+ Gabriele Skelton £50000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Senior Designer become £35k - £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager - display performance platform Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + +bonus, London
- Campaign Analyst Salt £250 - £350 per day, Bristol