Boots UK launches ad funded show on Real and Smooth Radio
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 08 March 2013 10:16AM
Boots UK is launching an advertiser-funded radio show on network Real Radio and national station Smooth Radio.
Created by OMD Drum and produced by Somethin' Else, the Boots programme is called 'The Boots Feel Good Forum' and is hosted by the broadcaster Kate Thornton.
Launching on Sunday, 10 March, it airs for an hour each Sunday across the Real and Smooth networks for eight weeks. In addition, the show will be available to access online.
Each week, Thornton will be joined by members of the Boots Feel Good Forum panel to discuss subjects including family, health, beauty and feeling good.
An association with Mumsnet will involve questions for the panel being hosted on the Mumsnet website.
Elizabeth Fagan, the marketing director at Boots UK, said: "We understand our customers are always looking for ways to improve their health and beauty – whether that’s finding ways to boost their energy levels, getting a better night’s sleep, or helping them to feel more body confident in the lead-up to summer.
"To help people achieve these goals, we have launched 'The Boots Feel Good Forum' to give our customers the expert advice and support they need to make their ambitions a reality."
Real and Smooth Radio were bought by Global Radio last year but in its provision ruling on the deal the Competition Commission largely rejected the merger. The CC has delayed its final decision until May.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Account Manager Major Players £31000 - £37000 per annum, London
- Community Manager Major Players £22000 - £26000 per annum + bonus, London
- Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, City of London
- Promotions / Online Merchandising Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £18000 - £20000 per annum, Shepherds Bush
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push