Boots UK launches ad funded show on Real and Smooth Radio
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 08 March 2013 10:16AM
Boots UK is launching an advertiser-funded radio show on network Real Radio and national station Smooth Radio.
Created by OMD Drum and produced by Somethin' Else, the Boots programme is called 'The Boots Feel Good Forum' and is hosted by the broadcaster Kate Thornton.
Launching on Sunday, 10 March, it airs for an hour each Sunday across the Real and Smooth networks for eight weeks. In addition, the show will be available to access online.
Each week, Thornton will be joined by members of the Boots Feel Good Forum panel to discuss subjects including family, health, beauty and feeling good.
An association with Mumsnet will involve questions for the panel being hosted on the Mumsnet website.
Elizabeth Fagan, the marketing director at Boots UK, said: "We understand our customers are always looking for ways to improve their health and beauty – whether that’s finding ways to boost their energy levels, getting a better night’s sleep, or helping them to feel more body confident in the lead-up to summer.
"To help people achieve these goals, we have launched 'The Boots Feel Good Forum' to give our customers the expert advice and support they need to make their ambitions a reality."
Real and Smooth Radio were bought by Global Radio last year but in its provision ruling on the deal the Competition Commission largely rejected the merger. The CC has delayed its final decision until May.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Media Senior Executive - Mobile - Leading Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers