Boots UK launches ad funded show on Real and Smooth Radio
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 08 March 2013 10:16AM
Boots UK is launching an advertiser-funded radio show on network Real Radio and national station Smooth Radio.
Created by OMD Drum and produced by Somethin' Else, the Boots programme is called 'The Boots Feel Good Forum' and is hosted by the broadcaster Kate Thornton.
Launching on Sunday, 10 March, it airs for an hour each Sunday across the Real and Smooth networks for eight weeks. In addition, the show will be available to access online.
Each week, Thornton will be joined by members of the Boots Feel Good Forum panel to discuss subjects including family, health, beauty and feeling good.
An association with Mumsnet will involve questions for the panel being hosted on the Mumsnet website.
Elizabeth Fagan, the marketing director at Boots UK, said: "We understand our customers are always looking for ways to improve their health and beauty – whether that’s finding ways to boost their energy levels, getting a better night’s sleep, or helping them to feel more body confident in the lead-up to summer.
"To help people achieve these goals, we have launched 'The Boots Feel Good Forum' to give our customers the expert advice and support they need to make their ambitions a reality."
Real and Smooth Radio were bought by Global Radio last year but in its provision ruling on the deal the Competition Commission largely rejected the merger. The CC has delayed its final decision until May.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Project Director Twist Recruitment £55000.00 - £650000.00 per annum, Berkshire
- Content Manager/Editor Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned