Government digital head Nick Jones quits for Visa Europe
Nick Jones, the government's head of digital communications, is departing for a senior digital role at Visa Europe.
Jones will move to Visa Europe to take up the new position of vice president of corporate comms digital.
The digital guru responsible for the digital and content channels of the Prime Minister's Office and Cabinet Office, including the Prime Minister's twitter account @number10gov, is understood to be in the last day of the Downing Street job.
At Visa Jones will be reporting to senior vice president of corporate comms for Europe Fiona Wilkinson.
Jones took up the role handling digital communications for Number 10 and the Cabinet Office following the closure of the Central Office of Information where he headed up the unit’s interactive services unit.
Both Jones and Visa Europe were unavailable for comment at the time of publication.
This article was first published on prweek.com
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Bespoke Print Project Manager Red Sofa London £35000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Marketing Analyst - Online Retail Jarlett de Grouchy £23000 - £28000 per annum + Benefits, Sleaford
- Web Designer / Front End Developer Guru Careers £45 - 50k + Benefits, Based in London (SE1)
- Head of Marketing - Commercial/B2B Berwick Partners Excellent basic plus benefits, Central London/Berkshire
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency