Government digital head Nick Jones quits for Visa Europe
Nick Jones, the government's head of digital communications, is departing for a senior digital role at Visa Europe.
Jones will move to Visa Europe to take up the new position of vice president of corporate comms digital.
The digital guru responsible for the digital and content channels of the Prime Minister's Office and Cabinet Office, including the Prime Minister's twitter account @number10gov, is understood to be in the last day of the Downing Street job.
At Visa Jones will be reporting to senior vice president of corporate comms for Europe Fiona Wilkinson.
Jones took up the role handling digital communications for Number 10 and the Cabinet Office following the closure of the Central Office of Information where he headed up the unit’s interactive services unit.
Both Jones and Visa Europe were unavailable for comment at the time of publication.
This article was first published on prweek.com
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London