PepsiCo expected to name new marketing chief within weeks
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 11 March 2013 10:12AM
PepsiCo is expected to name the successor to Salman Amin, its outgoing chief marketing officer, in the next few weeks.
Amin is leaving PepsiCo to join SC Johnson, the owner of Pledge and Mr Muscle. He will take on the role of chief operating officer for the company's North America market.
Amin was with PepsiCo for 18 years in a number of roles across the food-and-drinks sectors. He took on the top marketing role in May 2012 and was responsible for global marketing strategies.
During Amin's time in the role, PepsiCo launched its first global marketing campaigns for its flagship Pepsi brand and is set to launch one for Doritos.
Zein Abdalla, president of PepsiCo, said: "Salman has made contributions that have touched nearly every market in which we do business."
According to PepsiCo sources, a successor is expected to be announced in the coming weeks.Follow @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Mid Weight UX Designer Daniel Marks London 40k, Central London
- Senior UX Architect Daniel Marks London 65k, Central London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Consumer Brands! Royds Raphael £35k-£40k / £150-£220+ day rate depending on experience, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager air recruitment Up to £30K dependent on experience, Central London