Old Spice gets a wolfdog for marketing director in new YouTube ad
By Gordon MacMillan, brandrepublic.com, Tuesday, 12 March 2013 10:41AM
Old Spice pokes some fun at marketing directors in a YouTube ad that announces the arrival of "Director Wolfdog, Old Spice's new Director of Marketing" and promotes the brand's Wild Collection.
Mr Wolfdog has taken the "smart decision to create this popular website to show you all of my marketings".
Unlike some, Wolfdog is at least on the curve with his GIF laden Tumblr blog making him possibly the first non-human marketing director/wolfdog with a blog and a Twitter account and a human voice (provided via advanced wolfdog technology).
The ad follows two online and TV Old Spice spots for its Wild Collection last month, "poker face" and "irresistible", featuring men managing to increase their allure with the help of some wolves.
Continue reading on The Wall blog
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- PR Luxury and Beauty Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £23000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Digital Project Manager EMR £400 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Producer - Top Social Media agency The Industry Club London Ltd 50K plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Project Manager -Summer freelance Contracts The Industry Club London Ltd Various, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - freelance Stopgap £135 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Spotify parts ways with European leader Chris Maples
- Campaign Viral Chart: New Yorkers nod to Derek Jeter
- Senior adland figures launch star-studded campaign against Scottish independence
- Channel 4 and Magnum Mini partner for 'sweet' 9pm film sponsorship
- 6 ads that made... Bartle Bogle Hegarty
- Steve Auckland becomes CEO of Independent and Evening Standard operations