French lingerie brand Baci launches manhunt film
By Echomo Efeyini, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 12 March 2013 12:41PM
Baci, the French boutique lingerie brand, has launched an ad for its new women's range, which reveals what might happen if its models could hunt men.
The campaign coincides with the aftermath of the French game-hunting season on 28 February and promotes the pursuit of another kind of "hunt".
The 60-second ad, entitled "la chasse est ouverte" or "hunting is open" features a man running through the Paris Metro.
He races through the city before heading into the woods where he trips and notices other men running like him. The camera then pulls back to reveal the female "hunters" wearing the brand’s lingerie and carrying a whip.
Christopher Mallus from the agency Mademoiselle Scarlett wrote and art directed the ad. It was produced by La Maison du Bonheur and directed by Maxime Charden.
As part of the campaign, the agency has also launched a special lingerie set, consisting of a piece of lingerie in a "gun cartouche" or gun cartridge, and four print visuals, one of which features the British model Elle Liberachi.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Market Research Analyst - Charity - Contract Hasson Associates £33000 - £36000 per annum, London
- Head of Insight | Full service integrated advertising agency Elizabeth Norman International £55000 - £65000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - brand engagement & recruitment marketing Story Recruitment £38 - 45k dependent on experience, Central London