Brothers and Sisters wins £5m Center Parcs account
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 12 March 2013 04:16PM
Center Parcs has appointed Brothers and Sisters to handle its £5m advertising account.
The agency won the business after a final pitch against Adam & Eve/DDB and VCCP in a process handled by Oystercatchers.
Center Parcs previously worked with Beattie McGuinness Bungay, which won the business in 2010. Last year, it appointed 18 Feet & Rising to work on a strategy brief for the brand ahead of the creative pitch.
Brothers and Sisters will develop a communications platform to support Center Parcs’ growth strategy by attracting new consumers to the brand. In spring 2014, the fifth Center Parcs village, a £250m investment, will open at Woburn Forest, in Bedfordshire.
The new campaign will include TV, online content and digital marketing, print, outdoor, social media and internal communications.
Helen Horner, the head of brand at Center Parcs, said: "The launch of the fifth Center Parcs will be the biggest in our history. We need an agency that shares our passion for what we do and can deliver big, emotional creative ideas and a truly integrated campaign."
Andy Fowler, the executive creative director at Brothers and Sisters, said: "From the first meeting, Center Parcs felt like a good fit, their creative ambition, their understanding of digital innovation and their love for their brand, all stood out."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Strategic Research Consultant Rare Selection £35 - £45K + 20% bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Strategist / Senior Brand Planner Rare Selection Up to £75K + benefits, including pension, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Consultant Rare Selection Up to £48500 + non contributory pension + additional benefits, Surrey
- Senior Brand Strategist / Planning Director Rare Selection Up to £65000 + excellent benefits, including pension and bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Creative Integrated Agency London Twist Recruitment £40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Benefits, North London
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts