Brothers and Sisters wins £5m Center Parcs account
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 12 March 2013 04:16PM
Center Parcs has appointed Brothers and Sisters to handle its £5m advertising account.
The agency won the business after a final pitch against Adam & Eve/DDB and VCCP in a process handled by Oystercatchers.
Center Parcs previously worked with Beattie McGuinness Bungay, which won the business in 2010. Last year, it appointed 18 Feet & Rising to work on a strategy brief for the brand ahead of the creative pitch.
Brothers and Sisters will develop a communications platform to support Center Parcs’ growth strategy by attracting new consumers to the brand. In spring 2014, the fifth Center Parcs village, a £250m investment, will open at Woburn Forest, in Bedfordshire.
The new campaign will include TV, online content and digital marketing, print, outdoor, social media and internal communications.
Helen Horner, the head of brand at Center Parcs, said: "The launch of the fifth Center Parcs will be the biggest in our history. We need an agency that shares our passion for what we do and can deliver big, emotional creative ideas and a truly integrated campaign."
Andy Fowler, the executive creative director at Brothers and Sisters, said: "From the first meeting, Center Parcs felt like a good fit, their creative ambition, their understanding of digital innovation and their love for their brand, all stood out."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Head of Ecommerce (8 month maternity contract) Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £50000 - £60000 per annum + bonus and benefits, London
- Events Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Brand Marketing Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £45000 - £50000 per annum + bonus and benefits, Milton Keynes
- Senior Digital Designer Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £38000 - £40000 per annum, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham