Creative business rankings
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 March 2013 08:00AM
15 March 2013: Two new entires this week, both related to cider - WCRS has won the Westons brief, while 18 Feet & Rising has scooped the Kopparberg account.
Each week, Campaign publishes the agency new-business leagues across the creative and media sectors.
The attached tables rank agencies according to how much business they bring in as well as any accounts they lose.
They show the cumulative totals for new-business wins during the year, but a look back at previous weeks will give a snapshot of how agencies were doing up to that point in the year.
For a more detailed look at individual account wins, check out the account activity news feeds on Campaign and Brand Republic, or view the "new-business league" page on Brand Republic.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker AF Selection £20,000 - £23,000, 26226
- Senior Category Executive JV Recruitment £25000 - £28000 per annum, West Yorkshire
- Key Account Manager Haymarket Media Group Depending on experience plus commission, Teddington, Middlesex
- Digital Project Manager Salt £35000 - £50000 per annum + + Benefits , London
- Digital Creative Recruitment Consultant Creative Recruitment £20000 - £30000 per annum + OTE £40k, City of London
- ITV confirms major shake-up of Daybreak
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign