Creative business rankings
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 March 2013 08:00AM
15 March 2013: Two new entires this week, both related to cider - WCRS has won the Westons brief, while 18 Feet & Rising has scooped the Kopparberg account.
Each week, Campaign publishes the agency new-business leagues across the creative and media sectors.
The attached tables rank agencies according to how much business they bring in as well as any accounts they lose.
They show the cumulative totals for new-business wins during the year, but a look back at previous weeks will give a snapshot of how agencies were doing up to that point in the year.
For a more detailed look at individual account wins, check out the account activity news feeds on Campaign and Brand Republic, or view the "new-business league" page on Brand Republic.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Planning Manager - Healthcare PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Business Director PFJ £80000.00 - £100000.00 per annum, London
- Account Executive - Social Media Source £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Search Marketing Executive Brand Recruitment £26000 per annum, Stevenage
- Affiliate Marketing Manager Norton Leigh £30,000, Central London
- Chinese marketing company buys We Are Social
- ESI Media to handle London Live sales in-house
- DraftFCB acquires Inferno to run London
- Meerkats welcome baby in Christmas day Comparethemarket.com ad
- VCCP's Thornton credits Bailes with O2's Campaign of the Year success
- De Beers searches for digital agency