Creative business rankings
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 March 2013 08:00AM
15 March 2013: Two new entires this week, both related to cider - WCRS has won the Westons brief, while 18 Feet & Rising has scooped the Kopparberg account.
Each week, Campaign publishes the agency new-business leagues across the creative and media sectors.
The attached tables rank agencies according to how much business they bring in as well as any accounts they lose.
They show the cumulative totals for new-business wins during the year, but a look back at previous weeks will give a snapshot of how agencies were doing up to that point in the year.
For a more detailed look at individual account wins, check out the account activity news feeds on Campaign and Brand Republic, or view the "new-business league" page on Brand Republic.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- PPC Director Dot-Gap £50k , London Central
- Social Media Manager Dot-Gap £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- CRM Manager, London, £50,000 Direct Recruitment £50k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy