Adam & Eve/DDB recruits Brim and Fisher
Adam & Eve/DDB has hired Rick Brim and Dan Fisher as creative directors.
Brim and Fisher join from CHI & Partners, where they have worked since 2011 on accounts including News International.
They produced the Sunday Times Rich List campaign, which won two golds at last year’s Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity, two golds at the Campaign Big Awards and two Grands Prix at Eurobest.
Before CHI, Brim and Fisher spent seven years at Leo Burnett, where they worked on Shelter’s award-winning "house of cards" campaign, which scooped a gold and a silver at Cannes and a gold at the Big Awards. They also worked across the Department for Transport’s drink-drive, child road-safety and drug-drive campaigns.
The pair have also curated an art exhibition featuring artists including Damien Hirst and David Bailey.
Ben Priest, the executive creative director at Adam & Eve/DDB, said: "Rick and Dan were the first team we thought of when looking for senior talent. We’ve been talking to them since Adam & Eve first opened its doors.
"They’ve produced award-winning work wherever they’ve been, in every kind of medium."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £42500 per annum, London
- Mid-Weight Art Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Digital project Manager, digital technology - £40-50K Source £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Studio Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Berkshire