Adam & Eve/DDB recruits Brim and Fisher
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 March 2013 08:00AM
Adam & Eve/DDB has hired Rick Brim and Dan Fisher as creative directors.
Brim and Fisher join from CHI & Partners, where they have worked since 2011 on accounts including News International.
They produced the Sunday Times Rich List campaign, which won two golds at last year’s Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity, two golds at the Campaign Big Awards and two Grands Prix at Eurobest.
Before CHI, Brim and Fisher spent seven years at Leo Burnett, where they worked on Shelter’s award-winning "house of cards" campaign, which scooped a gold and a silver at Cannes and a gold at the Big Awards. They also worked across the Department for Transport’s drink-drive, child road-safety and drug-drive campaigns.
The pair have also curated an art exhibition featuring artists including Damien Hirst and David Bailey.
Ben Priest, the executive creative director at Adam & Eve/DDB, said: "Rick and Dan were the first team we thought of when looking for senior talent. We’ve been talking to them since Adam & Eve first opened its doors.
"They’ve produced award-winning work wherever they’ve been, in every kind of medium."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media