Adam & Eve/DDB recruits Brim and Fisher
Adam & Eve/DDB has hired Rick Brim and Dan Fisher as creative directors.
Brim and Fisher join from CHI & Partners, where they have worked since 2011 on accounts including News International.
They produced the Sunday Times Rich List campaign, which won two golds at last year’s Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity, two golds at the Campaign Big Awards and two Grands Prix at Eurobest.
Before CHI, Brim and Fisher spent seven years at Leo Burnett, where they worked on Shelter’s award-winning "house of cards" campaign, which scooped a gold and a silver at Cannes and a gold at the Big Awards. They also worked across the Department for Transport’s drink-drive, child road-safety and drug-drive campaigns.
The pair have also curated an art exhibition featuring artists including Damien Hirst and David Bailey.
Ben Priest, the executive creative director at Adam & Eve/DDB, said: "Rick and Dan were the first team we thought of when looking for senior talent. We’ve been talking to them since Adam & Eve first opened its doors.
"They’ve produced award-winning work wherever they’ve been, in every kind of medium."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account