Adam & Eve/DDB recruits Brim and Fisher
Adam & Eve/DDB has hired Rick Brim and Dan Fisher as creative directors.
Brim and Fisher join from CHI & Partners, where they have worked since 2011 on accounts including News International.
They produced the Sunday Times Rich List campaign, which won two golds at last year’s Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity, two golds at the Campaign Big Awards and two Grands Prix at Eurobest.
Before CHI, Brim and Fisher spent seven years at Leo Burnett, where they worked on Shelter’s award-winning "house of cards" campaign, which scooped a gold and a silver at Cannes and a gold at the Big Awards. They also worked across the Department for Transport’s drink-drive, child road-safety and drug-drive campaigns.
The pair have also curated an art exhibition featuring artists including Damien Hirst and David Bailey.
Ben Priest, the executive creative director at Adam & Eve/DDB, said: "Rick and Dan were the first team we thought of when looking for senior talent. We’ve been talking to them since Adam & Eve first opened its doors.
"They’ve produced award-winning work wherever they’ve been, in every kind of medium."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - various accounts - up to £30k + bens Barker Graves Up to £30k plus bens, Central London
- Account Manager - Global Omnichannel Marketing Analytics Leader Recruitment Revolution £25,000 to £35,000 + 10% bonus + pension, Brighton, East Sussex
- Community Marketing Coordinator - Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package , Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Advertising Technology Executive - Media Owner (Music & Ents) Silverdrum Up to £35,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- BBC social media manager calls for brands to add value
- Dave Trott: Great advertising isn't just gimmicks
- Johnny Fearless closes after client departure
- WPP launches Xaxis Audio with Global
- Google aims to hold brands' hands with 'programmatic playbook'
- Manning Gottlieb OMD, MediaCom and PHD head shortlist for 2015 Thinkbox TV Planning Awards