Adam & Eve/DDB retains £11m UK Flora ad account
Adam & Eve/DDB has retained the £11m UK advertising account for Flora, the Unilever yellow fats brand, following a six-month competitive pitch.
The agency defeated Mother in a final shoot-out to keep the business. Adam & Eve’s sister Omnicom agency TBWA/London was knocked out in an earlier round.
Adam & Eve/DDB had worked in the brand since 2009, having won it in its previous iteration as DDB London from Bartle Bogle Hegarty. The pitch began in October.
Before its merger with Adam & Eve last summer, DDB London had lost the global advertising account for the brand (known as Becel in other markets) to Lowe Worldwide in September 2011.
Recent Flora activity has included a TV campaign featuring the TV presenter Vernon Kay and his mother Gladys, designed to highlight the brand’s heart health message.
Its Flora Pro.Activ brand has also extended a partnership with the British Heart Foundation as part of a £3m campaign targeting women to raise awareness of heart disease.Follow @Jezzalee
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- PR & Social Media Executive - top agency in Manchester Perfect Marketing People To £23k, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Freelance Product/ Industrial Designer Purple Consultancy £250 - £350 per day, London
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager Royds Raphael £37k-£45k+ dep. on experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...